1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    I had registered for this event on Nov 13th itself, Here is the confirmation email

Hello,

Thanks for confirming your entry for TFI's Fiat Factory visit at Ranjangaon.

Keep checking the forum for updates and announcements about the visit.

Thanks,

Team Fiat India

First Name*: Chandan
    Last Name*: Manjunatha
    TFI Handle / Username*: chandu525
    Email*: chandan.manjunath@gmail.com
    City*: Bangalore
    Cell Phone Number*: 9980577977
    Total Number of participants*: 1
    Number of adults*: 1
    Number of children*: 0
    Your Car*: Other

But on Nov 26th I got another email that my entry is wailisted

Dear Member,

Thank you for registering for the Fiat Factory Visit.

Due to the overwhelming response and limited capacity we are forced to stop registrations and move some of the existing registrations to a "Wait List".

Your registration is currently "Wait Listed" and we will update you of the status if there is any change.

Thanks,

TFI

I want to know if all the members who have registered on Nov 13th are in wait listed state, How is this concept of wait list decided? I want to know, I have booked the Bus ticket on Nov 20th itself , But Now I got a wait listed email, This is not fair, I am confused what to do now
  2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

What car do you own? If you really own a punto why did you select other car in regn form. I see this as a mistake in filling up the form. Please read through all the previous posts in this thread. All your questions will be answered there. Additionally you will also get an email address where you can report this.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  3. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Shadowfox, he mentioned that he has booked a bus ticket - which is probably the reason he mentioned "Other" car, and poor guy's registration was moved to wait list.

Chandan - You can try sending a PM to Amogh clarifying this. That should help.
  4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

The question in the form was very clear. YOUR CAR. The first form never asked a question of "HOW ARE YOU COMING TO FACTORY". Neverthless please send email to admin@teamfiat.co.in and request them to look into this post highlighting the correction in form.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. venka

venka BANNED

I Will be coming with my better half , will be starting from vijaya nagar . If some one wants to join me they can.
  6. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Re: TamilNadu Team- Travel Plan to Pune

We should have taken, but was lost in discussions.

Also got the first glimpse of our Leh man and his car. Thanks for making it Ravi Sir. You are truly inspirational.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Had you been following the forum closely and reading this thread you would not have raised this issue.

It is pretty evident that you registered and forgot about it. Only after your received the wait list e-mail you came here to post.

You have registered your car as "Other" in the registration form. Only you know why you did that. This has led to you being moved to the wait list.

Really? And questioning the forum without going through the details of the meet is fair?

There were two forms to be filled:

1. The registration form wherein you register all your details (including the variant of Punto / Linea you own)
    2. The car count form which enabled us to know if you are getting / not getting your car. You could have mentioned in that form that you are not getting the car and coming by bus.

We will see what can be done to accommodate you.
    6 people like this.
  8. nehamit

nehamit Timido

Ahmedabad
    Just received confirmation and I'm now visiting with all fellow Fiat enthusiast. Great work by Amogh and the team. See you all there.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Since I am in Chennai now, I and my Linea attended today's Chennai meet, discussed modalities and dispersed after a cuppa at Murugan Idli Kadai.:) Nice meeting you, teky, vijays777, livelyyoungman, naveen2cool and soundar.

We are scheduled start at 11 pm on 12 Dec 2012.

RanjangaonSchedule.png

Here are some photographs clicked by me:

DSC08938.jpg

DSC08941.jpg

DSC08947.jpg

DSC08949.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, livelyyoungman.

Thanks a lot, naveen2cool, for the nice words.
    8 people like this.
  10. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Amogh,

Thanks for your clarification! In the first registration form I filled the car details as other because I could not get my car due to personal problem, I completely missed the second email for registration, I was bugged up with office work and I could not keenly follow the announcements, I am sorry about it , Now I have filled the second form too. Please consider my request and allow me to visit factory.

Regards,
    Chandan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.