1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is the start time for this meet ?
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Re: TamilNadu Team- Travel Plan to Pune

It's 7 in the morning.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  3. Even somewhere after toyota showroom should be fine,we will get to drive more distance together in that case..
    What is the time of the meet??afternoon is good for me..Guys what about you all?
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Hi all chennai people,

Make it to Bessi beach at 7 in the morning. Lets enjoy the morning sea breeze :)

Teky,
    shall we meet opposite to barista?

Identify me from my itali stripped Punto BNW :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am from Chandigarh and I not yet sure about the mode of travel etc. All I am sure is that my Professor might be generous enough to grant me leave from 12th to 15th December hopefully.

My parents have refused to allow me to travel to Pune by driving our car.

So looking for a car pool with any nearby member from Panipat/Delhi/Ludhiana/Chandigarh etc. in case someone is not going with family and is willing to offer an empty seat. I will share the expenses incurred on fuel etc for this trip.

I am also searching for train ticket but my only chance is if tickets are available in the "tatkal booking" window.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

As Per Amogh Sir , My Registration is Confirmed.....So I'm In !!:-D
    1 person likes this.
  7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

so are you getting your car?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. venka

venka BANNED

So shall we cancel meeting at 3M tomorrow ??

if your coming at 3M i will meet you at 3M , will take your inputs and implement it on Saturday then will show it on sunday if it works :)
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Agreed. End of flyover after Toyota showroom is fine by me. I am OK with a morning drive and lunch @ Amoon or an afternoon drive and coffee @ CCD.

I am at 3M anyway tomorrow. If you want to meet up, you are most welcome. You may not be able to see any of my DIY in action tomorrow. I will be removing everything, before taking the car in for service :D

Rajan
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Haven't been to this place frequently but I for sure know that there aren't many crazy fellows like us to assemble for cars at 7 in the morning.
    4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.