1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    guys assemble first after krpuram just like last time we did and we shall start off together from there..... ya the timing, lets all assemble there by 9 am on sunday.. so start off early

Ravi plz try making it no.....
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I live on OMR 10 kms after KR Puram, towards Hosakote. So, if the initial meeting point is before that, I wont make it to there. However, if we can make the defunct toll gate, just before entering Hosakote the initial meeting poit, I think that would be ideal.

Rajan
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    This point near Hoskote is far better than KR puram, which is a nightmare with loads of traffic.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

I see Ravi and Krishna are the only members who are not in the Sunday CCD @ Kolar list. I would request them also to make it to the Sunday meet :)

+1 to what Rajan said about the meeting point. I stay in Whitefield and coming towards Hosakote would be a better option for me too ::V
    1 person likes this.
  5. Aaah....not all of us my friend....as of now only confirmed ones...
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I will not be able to make to either of the spots on Sunday, as I am attending a marriage and traveling tomorrow evening. So not able to make it.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and have a pleasant TRIP to the FIAT Plant,
    I am also with the others who cannot reach the FIAT-Plant. As i am out of INDIA could not even, But for sure will have a great time watching all my TFIians in the Pictures......
    5 people like this.
  8. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: TamilNadu Team- Travel Plan to Pune

Will join you guys for the Besant nagar beach meet. Please confirm the time

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    FIAT factory visit - Dilli~NCR Plan

With two weeks to go and frenzied postings regarding travel plans from TFIans across the country it seems odd that members from the supposedly most boisterous part of the country are quiet regarding their plans. So guys here is our very own corner to make a bit of noise.

This will also serve as a platform for members to connect and pool up/ team up/form a convoy as the case may be.

I will start off with my own travel plans. I will be driving out on the 9th and will pick up a friend enroute from Mathura and reach Poona on 13th evening. Visit the factory on the 14th. 15th I will be in Thane @ Balaji Cars Pvt.Ltd. the Jet's sales dealer to sort out certain cosmetic niggles. 20th I will either start homewards or I might drive down south to attend a meet in Waynad organized by a FB forum dedicated to well routes, driving directions and road conditions. In the former case I will be back in Dilli by the 23rd of Dec and in the latter case I will be in Diili on the 11th of January 2013, so let us see which side the camel sits.

Proposed Route from Dilli to Poona

Dec 09 Dilli - Mathura - Agra
    Dec 10 Agra - Jaipur
    Dec 11 - Jaipur - Chittaurgarh
    Dec 12 Chittaurgarh - Indore - Maheshwar
    Dec 13 Maheshwar - Dhule - Nasik - Bombay - Poona

Dec 14 Poona - Ranjangaon - Poona

Return Journey Open ended as of now but from Bombay to Dilli the following route will be taken

Bombay - Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad - Jaipur

Jaipur - Dilli

So guys that's my plan. Feel free to share yours.

Oh & I will be checking in to one of the hotels in the Viman nagar, Kalyani nagar area abutting the Nagar road. In case you guys are in the general area we could meet up on the 13th evening and have a small meet before the big one.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  10. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

ya that can be done too.... so lets meet near that toll booth thats not functioning
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.