1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ccprakash, it is not allowed for any children.
    1 person likes this.
  2. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any finalization on the meeting point near pune before proceeding to Factory at Ranjangaon?
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry if I sound rude but this is just ridiculous. We have repeatedly posted on the forum about kids not allowed, it is also clearly mentioned in the e-mail that we have sent to all confirmed registrations (including you). If you guys are not reading the e-mails, posts on the forum I have no idea what more to do now.

Please note : if in spite of so many reminders somebody turns up at the factory with kids and Fiat rejects you entry, TFI won't be able to do anything about it.

We will update after the meeting point is finalised. Please have patience.
    9 people like this.
  4. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear Members and Mods from Mumbai/Navi Mumbai region: please speak about the final meeting point before proceeding to Pune meeting point, also let me know where i can join the convoy as i am staying at Karjat (raigad), coming to proposed meeting point (i.e. Kalamboli Mac'D) will be a west of time and our nations precious Fuel as well.

Anything after Khalapur Toll naka on expressway it will be suitable for me, and you can have guarantee about the punctuality from my side. so please update accordingly.

Thanks in advance.
  5. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi
    Please do our homework before posting the questions to mods. It is clearly mentioned in email that the children are not allowed in the premises. Let us make their work easier
  6. saroshmk

saroshmk

Hyderabad
    Kiran - Sorry, i was traveling and missed checking some of the posts. Could you let me know where & when the meeting would happen on Sunday?

I'll be at Church in the morning but should be good to meet if we're getting together later in the afternoon?
  7. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    You are right.

i think best place for you to join the convoy coming from mumbai would be khalapur toll, you can always share your contact details with anyone of us and we shall call you when we are at the toll :D
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,

Any decision on the Bangalore meet this weekend? I just called and booked a slot with 3M HSR layout tomorrow at 11:00 AM. I will be there for a couple of hours, I am guessing. I am still open to the CCD Drive on Sunday as well.

So, what is the final verdict?

Rajan
  9. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    I completely agree with the rules of "No Kids Allowed". Speaking for myself, being a parent I know how kids are and I wouldn't want my 4yr old to be anywhere close to a hazardous environment like a Live Production Factory. Infact, I actually wish that both TFI and Fiat India keep growing in India and our Kids have this same oppurtunity is a few years!

And Guys!!! 2 weeks from now, at this moment, we will all be together. We will in the factory and having a great time together. Just 2 more weeks. I am sooo excited!! :dance:dance:dance
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
    3 people like this.
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The thread has gone really silent. Are everybody thinking about individual plans.

By the way Patchyboy, I guess you are in for the factory meet right? Since I read on the factory visit thread that you were tentative due to the date change.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.