1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Got the confirmation :) Finally I am in then !!
  2. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think there are KL team members also.. if yes and they are driving how about reaching out to KL team to join us BLR group for the drive? Any news about the bangalore meet for the discussion?
  3. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3

Ravi Sir you are most welcome. Hoping you see you on the day :)
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. macky

macky Amatore

Hi,

I am not sure whom to contact for this meet, i couldnt find the registration link(I know its closed, but heard that there is temp registration available). I PMed Amogh around a week back but there is no reply.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Read the first post, there is links.
  6. macky

macky Amatore

Thank you Ravi!
  7. I was hoping to meet you during Bangalore-Chennai meet at Yelagiri and you were not able to make it. Again I tried during South India meet, but I was not able to make it that time. Let me see if my registration gets confirmed this time. Hoping to meet you soon sir :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Bangalore Plan

Even the chennai team will be travelling through Bangalore. We will update the plans once we've confirmed it through the chennai meet

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    I also got confirmation mail. Truly exciting. Can't wait to see roads flooded with FIAT cars on 14th of Dec which I am sure would be quite a sight.

Kudos to Mods from my side again for doing great job without which this couldn't have happened.
  10. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Sounds like a plan. Interesting :redcar

I am still unsure about my plan. But I am confident that the dust will get settled by this Sunday.

Edit: I just realized that this is my 100th post here. Time sure flies when you're having fun.:clap
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.