1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If there is a change / cancellation do drop me a PM in advance. Knowing the numbers is important from the breakfast / lunch perspective. We have to place orders accordingly.

Cars other than Fiat are prohibited.

No fees / charges.
    4 people like this.
  2. Registered successfully.... teky told that they will probably have a stop at bengaluru(coming from chennai) but for me it is a 3 hour drive to B'luru.. so I think that it will be good if i cover a distance of 500 on that day i.e., I can reach hubli(627 kms from salem).. but at the same time I would like to drive with my fellow TFIans coming from chennai and coimbatore.. confused to select the plan... help me....teky n cvanand...
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Thanks Amogh for the clarification. I had the same doubt as halfclutch and addy. I have registered now successfully.

@Hyderabadis: How many of you have registered so far?
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    FIAT and only FIAT for sure.. :)

This one's add 200th on the Portal..:drinks:dance:dance:dance:drinks
    2 people like this.
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Registration submitted successfully! Looking forward to meet you all at the birth place of our babes ! :)
  6. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Registered!

Looking forward to this eagerly.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    4 days and close to 100 Registrations with around 1.5 months to spare. Wonder, what would be the final count.
    Now this is going to be one hell of a National Meet.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Myself and Sathya_sc are discussing about our plans currently because we aren't sure about who is coming from Chennai. I would put the plan once we've nailed it down off-line. The tentative plan would be do start the drive on Wednesday Morning and reach Davanagere, Karnataka the same night and rest there. On Thursday we should be hopefully doing the rest of the stretch to Pune and halt for that night. However we're planning Rann of Kutch during this trip so aren't entirely sure about return trip either.

Naveen - What's your tentative plan?

Aravindh - As I've replied above I'm not entirely sure about the plans yet. Also stopping over at Bangalore doesn't seems to be a good options as we've to cover 800 KM's the next day. So I'm thinking about Davanagere which is half-way through Chennai - Pune. If Bangalore/Rest of TN/Kerala decides a different stop-over we'll try to cover that.

Don't know who has registered so far and hopefully we'll have further clarity in coming weeks.
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Update : We have crossed 100 registrations !!

That is a significant number (and I know many who are going to attend but have not registered yet)
    4 people like this.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow, Just Imaging what a sight will it be with the Fiat's filled up on the expressway....:cool:
    For sure the others on the streets will envy and repent on their choice.:ugeek:
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.