1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Exclusive - Vecto Motors, Inauguration on March 2nd

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Ritu.

@Ravi,
    If its urs, WOW its mind blowing. I just love both (urs and Shams) car. Simply stunning. Damn missed seeing them from close :(
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You forgot 5th one, Mr Marius, communication head Fiat India.
    No no, its Raj's. Mine is simple, with 2 TFI stickers and one Fiat sticker.
    One was of Raj and other one is of sam (theblack).
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Zenwalker: It was really nice to see the parking lot with so many well prepped cars. The both abarths looks superb! In fact, I would say that the photos do not do justice to how good they look - especially the black Abarth.

@Soji: Was your Punto sunbeam beige? I do not remember seeing any sunbeam beige Punto, but I think I saw a sunbeam beige Punto in the Vecto parking lot - Since it is KL 06, I assume it is yours.
    1 person likes this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I know black abarth is of Shams. Had seen his ownership thread pics. Waiting for some good opportunity to meet him in person and his car.

Mr. Raj, what i said earlier applies still. Your car looks great. I really love it. Raj and Sham, thanks aton for making GP soo beautiful.

@Anoop,
    I fully agree with you. I wish i was there to meet those beautiful babes :(
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nice pictures. Nice report. Great meet.

Did anyone shoot a group photo of the TFI'ians participated in the meet?
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Team Fiat India Rocks !!!

Great to see you guys representing TFI.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    A few pics from the event today. Ravi has covered most of the points, it was great to meet a TFIans.

20130302_143328 (Copy).jpg

20130302_143814 (Copy).jpg

20130302_145600 (Copy).jpg

IMG_1096 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1097 (Copy).jpg

IMG_1102 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1104 (Copy).jpg

IMG_1105 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1106 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1110 (Copy).jpg

IMG_1112 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1115 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1117 (Copy).jpg

IMG_1133 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1136 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1137 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1148 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1150 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1151 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1154 (Copy).JPG

IMG_1161 (Copy).jpg
    11 people like this.
  8. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    First of all it was great to meet TFi'ans i wanted to meet for so long. We all introduced each other by respective Handlenames( The black, snck, j ravi, mightymaverick, soji, soumen, nkrishnap, punto_emotion,raj29, Rituraj, and others). The feeling of being with like minded Fiat fans was an awesome experience. Missed meeting Ravi but always there is a next time :)

You should have seen the faces of Enrico & Ravi Bhatia whe they heard about 8000km -20days leh trip by Chethan and 3x8000km -20 days each trip to leh, NE & Bhutan and Himachal by Ravi sir :) I guess now they can confidently push FIAT to others and it was indeed a proud moment for FIAT as well.

Special appreciation to Vecto team. Indeed they treated us really really well. Thank you Ranganath and team.

Further thanks to FIAT Management for patiently hearing each of our queries and respond with confidence instilling replies. YES!! ONE SHOULD AGREE FIAT IS INDEED A DIFFERENT COMPANY. Good or bad you decide but the experience is UNIQUE and one which you do not see everyday....

Signing off for the time being :)
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
    12 people like this.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Few more points, I missed earlier -

• Mr Rajiv Bhatia did mention (while sharing experience about dealers in Mysore) - TFI PDI list is being used by so many new owners. Fiat is aware of the fact is the cars goes through TFI PDI checklist :).
    • Vecto Motors, owner Mr Shenoy is looking forward from members to put forward some suggestions, about what few steps they should take to make owners feel better.
    2 people like this.
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I have to repeat...

Team Fiat India Rocks !!!

Fiat India also acknowledges contribution of TFI to Fiat enthusiasts community ! It speaks volumes when it comes from a manufacturer. :up
    6 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.