1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Exclusive - Vecto Motors, Inauguration on March 2nd

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Damn, i have to work on that day, but i still would wish you guys best of luck and i await for the pics, stories and any new future news about new models or so from Mr. ATANASIO.
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Are you looking forward for any particular model that you have shorlisted for you !!
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Noting in particular. Just curious that is all. Already know that refreshed GP and Linea is just around corner. Next is Jeeps and then Abarths. So just wondering if the plans have changed/tweaked a bit!
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    OT alert:

What is it that you are looking to buy? Not sure with any tweaking to the plans from FIAT will impact you.
  5. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Super!! I am in. 11.30 it is:)
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Definitely BNW GP 90 HP Diesel, unless Mr. Atanasio surprises me of a refreshed ones or face lifted ones available in march news :)
    Any plan change could effect me for like the Prices, features, new models/updated models, etc.
    Really hoping for some surprising news.
  7. binaiks

binaiks

Bangalore
    When would the service station be opened? Is it being opened along with the showroom?
  8. RANGANATH

RANGANATH Timido

BANGALORE
    Service should be operational towards end march.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Ranganath,
    Please do let your customers know about TFI existence. I am sure 2 or 3 in 10 will not be aware of an online forum for their concerns and queries about their FIAT cars. This is purely not an AD but a care/concern towards customers that they are not left alone, but rather a expert online team exists to care for them and to clarify their doubts. This could avoid to an certain extent in further bad mouting about FIAT cars and spreading "FIAT do not care" words all over.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  10. RANGANATH

RANGANATH Timido

BANGALORE
    Point taken. Will instruct our team accordingly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.