1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Exclusive: Sky Moto, Pune

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by speakabhishek, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Anshuman Sen

Anshuman Sen Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    @asimpleson
    I definitely have that planned but I do intent to give these guys a chance to rectify the issues. I do have the numbers and emails of everyone. :)
    I have an appointment set at 9 am tomorrow. I did not intent to go back to Sky Moto and was planning to head down to Pandit for an oil change after my run in of 2000 KM, but unfortunately will have to do that now. Will definitely report what happens.
    I tried the defogger and noticed that some of the lines work and some don't which means that the glass is defective. From the experience I have had with Ford I know that it will be a minimum of 2 days job with time set for the sealant to dry. :(
    I am not sure what the gear lever vibrations are for. Possibly some Bush that is kaput or something wrong with the Clutch or gearbox. The dread the gearbox part.
  2. Anshuman Sen

Anshuman Sen Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
  3. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Hi Abhishek,

Did the third party dealer give you something in writing stating that from the day you handed your Figo to them, they are solely responsible for anything and everything which concerns the vehicle? If not please do that.
    I have had my car exchanged too. The dealer ( Mahindra First Choice ) gave a duly stamped note with company seal stating the above.
    This is very important. Later comes the transfer of ownership ( an RTO form ) which needs to be signed by you. Please copy of the form with you with the dealer's attestation.
  4. Anshuman Sen

Anshuman Sen Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Dear Dhruv
    You had me confused there. I am Anshuman :)

Yes I did receive a signed deed from the third party dealer.
  5. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Hi Anshuman,
    Sorry for the confusion. It is great that a signed deed was given to you. If you have sold the vehicle along with insurance, please ensure to have your dealer's details updated with Ford Service and the existing insurance service provider. Or else all the future communications will come to you.