Everyone must have heard of the horror stories; mine started on 11th of Nov when I booked TJET ?PLUS SBB from Oberoi Motors, Noida, Sector 16. Let me start by saying, Please please don’t go there. Its just a waste of time. False promises after false promises. The dealer hasn’t had a TJET ? for last 1 month. So you can imagine how many they would have sold. I wasn’t aware of this when I booked. So I booked on the 11th and was told that the deliver would be on 22nd as they did not have the SBB (They din have any other color as well, just a TD car and a TW which was already for someone else.) Was promised a few accessories like the spoiler, parking sensors and the usual mats etc. Was waiting for the D-DAY, was very very anxious as this was my first car in India. Called the dealer a few times in-between to check and went there as well to complete the paper work. Dealer promised everything was good and on time. Suddenly on 21st, I was told that the order they placed on the 11th or 12th din actually somehow reach FIAT so no car has been ordered at all. I was bloody furious as I had made so many plans with the car already. I thought, it’s alright, things like this can happen sometimes and I let it go. Dealer showed me the complete order processed on 21st and showed me the details online as well. I was happy once again that finally it would be done and dealer gave me the date of 26th for the delivery. I enquired on 25th, and dealer said its very nearby in the lorry in MP, and the car will arrive by morning or nite. 26th came and went and still no car. I was going crazy. On 27th, they mentioned coz of late delivery in the showroom in Jaipur, the trolley couldn’t leave that night and it would be delivered tonite(on 27th nite) and I’ll get delivery on 28th. I wanted to hit someone right there when he told me that. I went to the showroom to cancel the order and also spoke to another dealer in Noida to get the car from there but they did not have SBB, only had TW. The head of sales at oberoi, spoke to the trolley driver in front of me and he said the car will be in the showroom by tonight(28th night) but the dealer said please give me one more day so that he can get everything sorted so I don’t face ny problem anymore. Adutt , donzil and few others advised me to hang on a bit more as I had already waited so much and I guess they were right. So I decided to wait. I grabbed my hair but somehow consoled myself that its ONLY 1-2 DAYS MORE (that’s what I thought). I told them, Tuesday is the final day that I am giving after that I will cancel the order. On Monday morning, finally I got the call that the car as arrived and I can get it by 4 PM after everything has been done. There was no limit to my happiness(very short time) but within 2-3 hours I was told my car was not on that trolley but on the other one and that trolley will arrive by Monday nite(29th nite). Morning of 30th, Tuesday, I was told the car has arrived and I can take the car by 3-4 PM. I told them ill reach by 2 and do the PDI. I reached at 2.35 pm with Mom AND Dad, my camera and all the plans of what to do after the car would be delivered……. and guess what…..I was told at the entrance of the showroom by a lady assistant THE CAR WAS STILL NOT THERE. I stormed into the showroom brimming with anger. The sales manager said the car is not there yet but will be there in 30 mins, someone has gone to pick it and drive it from Gurgaon or dwarka. I had specially told them not to drive the car on road without me. I was so so furious. I told him, I don’t want the car anymore and cancel the order. Guess what the reply was. Yea that’s not a problem. It’s OK with us. I told him I wanted to see his senior and he took me to the Owners office- Mr Oberoi. His attitude was even worse, he told me and my dad, It doesn’t matter to him If we take the car or not. He is not going to force anyone and he could care less. It showed in his attitude that he doesn’t give a rat’s a** if I took the vehicle or not. I was like WHAT THE ****. He did not even once try to convince me not to cancel the car. I wrote the application for cancellation there and then and went out at around 3.45 pm. The Car Had still not arrived and I wasn’t interested even if it arrived now. RATING – 1 ? Out of 10 ? ?