1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Exclusive Showroom: Marikar Fiat, Kottayam

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by askariah, May 20, 2013.

1. askariah

askariah

Bangalore
    Hello All,

I felt that the dealership from which I took delivery deserves a mention here. Following are the details of the dealership:
    Name: Marikar
    Email : sales@marikarfiat.in
    Cerin - +91-9562908901

Review: I experienced amazing service from the Marikar sales team over the period of past one month, which finally culminated in my buying of the Punto.
    I contacted them initially from Bangalore and when I went to Kottayam (my hometown), they brought the vehicle to my place which is a good 20 KMs from their present show room, for a test drive. Two days later I visited the show room as I was still in split minds about buying a Punto. This is when Shibu took me on an extensive test drive which made me fall in love with the car especially the handling, breaking and maneuvering.
    Following this was a phase of price discussions and negotiations and I'll tell only this, "they made me an offer which I couldn't refuse:p ". Although initially I had planned for the mid variant, I booked the Emotion because I thought it to be worth the money.
    All this while, Shibu and Cerin to a large extent, patiently assisted me with couple of changes that I made regarding the choice of color. Being a relatively new dealership, they didn't have the 2012 model Exotica Red shade available, which I wanted. They took the extra effort of getting the vehicle as off-take from the plant to serve my need.
    Also the assistance provided by them for the registration process ensured that I received the number before I set on my drive back from Kottayam to Bangalore. The sales team especially Shibu is very much customer oriented that I will strongly urge people who are considering to buy Fiat cars from in and around Kottayam, to go check Marikar out. As for service, I believe they will have it started at Kodimatha by end of this month and hopefully will do a stellar job there also. Keep up the good work Marikar and thanks especially to Shibu & Cerin!
    Hope this review will be useful for other fellow Fiat enthusiasts.

Regards,
    Arun

MOD Note : Please do not copy paste text from MS word. This creates unwanted formatting issues.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2016
    Ravi_M, Murphy_Fiat, phate_b and 5 others like this.
  2. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Glad to know Marikar is starting service centre in Kottayam. Showroom and service center is at two extremes of the city (both outskirts), but i guess its better than going to Ernakulam for service.
    1 person likes this.
  3. askariah

askariah

Bangalore
    I believe they are planning to merge both into one at the Kodimatha place they have. Yes, it is in the outskirts, that is a fact.
  4. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    Any review of Marikar's service in kottayam?
  5. SUBHASHIMENON

SUBHASHIMENON

cochin
    Hi all,

i have heard new gm has joined in marikar fiat kottayam who has lifted dealerships to great heights. A guy who has experience in multinational & dealership. Guess and heard that he was in tata & skoda and did a great job there. Lot of Customers has given +ve reports, Humble & customer satisfaction guy. Not able to recollect the name.

SURE THAT MARIKAR GROUP WILL GO TO NEW HEIGHTS WITH HIS ABILITIES & PROFESSIONAL CULTURE.
    1 person likes this.
  6. manush

manush Timido

kottayam
    Fiat Enthusiast
    gone through all the reviews above.But i am writing this becoz of my bad experience from marikar fiat kottayam. i am great fan of fiat and i was in great joy and excitement when it came to me my next car, a fiat punto evo 90hp. Has approached hyson fiat cochin and marikar fiat kottayam.The marikar executives was very admirable and it made me very happy talking with real autofreakz. Finally decided to give order for my dream car the 90 hp punto evo minimal grey, in the second wk of december at marikar fiat assuring the delivery of the car in same month itself. Made the full payment of the car before x-mas so that not to get the delivery delayed in x-mas bash.But when days are off My delivery was getting delayed.The executive and the sales manager told me things are out of their control they have some problems from the side of fiat and the company is not delivering cars to marikar.They told the problems will be resolved soon and trusted their word and continued with my order. Meantime i heard that many who booked their cars at marikar has withdrawn their order from there and drove their cars home from other dealerships.As fed up with my long waiting ,I approached the GM of marikar fiat kottayam he told the problem merely with fiat. so i decided to contact fiat for a resolution. but the authorities from fiat told me that the marikar hasn't given order to them and contact the dealer about that. Again i contacted the GM and asked him to give me a write up regarding the delivery date. But till date i didnt get any respose from his side and when i call him on phone he will divert the call to the sales manager or the executive.It has been 3 months after my booking and 2 emi's of my non-delivered car.Before writing this i once again called them and the sales manager told me,will get my car within one week. Again i am pushed to one week.Dont knw what to do..still wait or...????????/////
  7. RPM1975

RPM1975 Timido

Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi. Is Marikkar still operational in kottayam ? I really want to go for punto evo and would appreciate any fesback regarding the dealers.
  8. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    How contradictory are the two reviews / experiences. Its time that the dealer clarifies, if he is reading this.
  9. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Where exactly is their service center? Any reviews?