1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Exclusive Showroom: Hyson Motors, Trissur

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by khamsinmerak, Apr 24, 2013.

1. khamsinmerak

khamsinmerak

Palakkad
    My first visit to a Fiat dealership in almost 10 years since I parted ways with my palio 1.6 GTX.The most heartening sight was the FIATs standing on their own and not being treated as poor cousins of some very sub standard automobiles.The parking area,showroom,lounge..all reeks of Italian flair.The new FIAT uniform looks smart.Sales guys are still pretty green about technical side..main weapon is "this is the same engine that powers swift and dezire'' followed by ''25 kilometeres mileage''.Somebody needs to tell them about the passion that goes into the manufacture of these vehicles,their heritage etc.Altogether it was a pleasant day,my last memory about a FIAT service centre is waiting for endless hours at the TVS Elamakkara garage and talking to buffoons who would forget to put on the caliper bolts and fix the steering wheel upside down.
    The service engineer at Hyson presented himself as pretty knowledgeable and service bay which could accommodate 6 cars at a time looked spotless and well equipped.The mechanics too looked purposeful and clean in their red and black overalls.In short FIAT has got their basics right..its upto the dealers and their personnel to keep the momentum.

20130417_111144.jpg

20130417_111150.jpg

20130417_111250.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. khamsinmerak

khamsinmerak

Palakkad
    Hyson Motors Trissur

The service bay

20130417_111216.jpg
    5 people like this.
  3. theHkrish

theHkrish

Bangalore
    I have ordered my Punto from Hyson TCR. The sales Manager is a very good person to interact with .
    I am yet to see how the service is , would confirm it once I took the delivery sometime in 2 weeks.

As many would say "Proof of the pudding is in eating".
    1 person likes this.
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Hope you will write down some detailed review of buying experience from Hyson TCR
  5. theHkrish

theHkrish

Bangalore
    Sure Paul, would do that