1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Exclusive Service Center: Dhhruvil Auto Mart, Ahmedabad

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by simbio, Feb 24, 2013.

1. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Had the second service of my punto at ASPI cars on 23rd Feb 13. After a very bad experience at Cargo Motors, i decided to try out ASPI. Now ASPI is holding the FIAT exclusive dealership in Ahmedabad (Dhhruvil Automart). Booked the slot two days back over phone, the process was smooth, no waiting period and got a slot of my choice. Within a few mins i received an SMS confirming my booking date and time. Reached the service centre at 11 am, but service staff could not locate my name and car on the printed list. However, the lady immediately called the SA to attend my car, and said there has been some problem in their system due to which the name didnt appear in her list. The SA did the usual inspection of the car and checked the ODO reading (5355 kms) and explained what all will be changed in the scheduled second free service. He also asked for any issues with the car. Noted down two issues, 1. Check Number plate light, showing up on the display. 2. Hissing noise from under the fuel tank.

I then asked him if i could change the mud flaps with the new absolute edition ones. He took me to the accessories section, but unfortunately those were not in stock. But the guy told me that the mud flaps come as part of the absolute edition kit and not as stand alone parts. I think he was just making it up as he didnt have them. I then asked for door side moulding, which again was not in stock. The SA said they had placed an order worth 5 lakhs with FIAT for spares and accessories, but its taking long due to the transition from TATAs taking place. He said they are still using the TATA system to place order for parts, till the FIAT system is online. He said by March end this would be sorted out. While he was explaining this to me, the Team Leader (Fiat Service) Mr. Bunty came and started looking into the job card and on noticing the fuel pump issue, he asked me what is the problem. I explained to him about the hissing noise and he imitated the exact noise to me. He said that spares is an issue, but assured me that it will be sorted out within a month. He then showed me a carton that had 'MOPAR' marking and said once the FIAT independent online system is in place, parts will not be a problem. On asking when the FIAT service centre will start in Ahmedabad, he said they are going to start within a months time. However the service centre will be separate from the showroom.

I also opted for 3M paint protection treatment along with service. The SA said the car will be ready by 5.30 pm and that he would call me. At 5 pm i got a call from him saying that the car is ready. Total bill was 8110/- which included 3030/- for the paint protection treatment. Rest is cost of Oil (3.2 liters), oil filter, fuel filter with sensor, AC filter etc. The SA also confirmed that the order for replacement of fuel pump is placed and will let me know when he receives the part from the factory. He also confirmed that it will replaced under warranty.

Overall very happy with the service experience with ASPI. The car is super smooth after service.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    4 people like this.
  2. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I took my punto for the FIAT service camp at Dhhruvil automart Ahmedabad today. It was a pleasant surprise to see all the workshop technicians in FIAT jumpsuits. Within half an hour they conducted the 80 point check list (i wonder how they did it) while i was sitting in the lounge. I then decided to see the work and walked out and was happy to see about 4-5 technicians surrounding my car and examining. I then asked one of then how do they do the 80 point check and he showed me a check list which they tick after examining. I was happy to see all points checked ok and they said my car was in perfect condition. I decided to change the mud flaps to the moulded ones, cost me 1k including labour. While i was interacting with the workshop manager, he informed me that currently Dhhruvil is the only operational service centre in Gujarat and till the time other dealers get their SC operational customers have to travel more than 200+ kms to get their cars serviced. He said Dhhruvil is coming up with a big service centre near Rajpath club on S G Highway soon.

While i was about to leave the SC after making payment for the mud flaps, the works manager requested me to wait for a minute and to my surprise FIAT's head of customer support, Mr. Manish Mishra came to meet me and took feedback on the experience. When i said i am a TFI memeber, he immediately asked if i was there at the factory visit. He also said that they are planning a meet in Ahmedabad soon (i think this is the fun day type meet) and asked me to get in touch if there is any need. He gave his visiting card and am sharing his e-mail id of in case any member wants to get in touch with him on any issue. manish.mishra at fiat.com

Mods can you please change the title of this thread as Dhhruvil Auto Mart Ahmedabad.

Thanks
    1 person likes this.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Thread title changed.

Mods Note: Please use Report Post, to request changes in Threads/Posts. Thanks.
  4. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks N Kiran, noted.
  5. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    Thank you Simbio for Review for Dhhruvil.
  6. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    [TABLE="width: 582"]
    <colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
    [TD="colspan: 6"]Very nice and Co-operative Staff. Done work last week and it is very good and nice.[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 6"]They are worked in temporary workshop but do all work with customer satisfaction.[/TD]
    </tbody>[/TABLE]

Photo739.jpg

Photo741.jpg