1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Exclusive: Manakular Motors, Pondicherry

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by arunk, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Exactly,you are absolutely correct.
    You have such a sharp brain and keen eyes,reasons enough to be made CEO of FIAT. :)
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Now that you mentioned CEO, you should actually send a postal envelope to the CEO of Fiat India along with all your grievances enclosed or send him roses to improve service along with a note. I think it should be possible to do online. That should attract some attention atleast in local media. And yes, without fail appreciate the car too while mentioning your hardships. ::D
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    If you send roses,he might think that some one is proposing to him :(
    Already the entire Fiat team is in a slumber,why give them a dream too ? :)
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Didn't you see Munnabhai series of movies. I thought you were a 'movie aficionado'. Who knows it might lighten up the CEO's boring job and he might get the precise ammunition to fire some hard to get rid of undesirables from the management. That should serve right to those in a slumber. :punch
  5. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Sorry to see you car's state Bala. Being a native of Pondicherry, I would like to mention that Manakular motors was the only TATA-FIAT dealer in that area. They have been servicing TATA-FIAT cars from the beginning. So, I don't think it's their inexperience of the 2-3 month old FASS. It's the lethargic attitude. Even I had bad experiences in ordering FIAT pillows from them. They were dragging it for a month time. Shot an email to all higher heads and the pillow landed very next day.

PS: I purchased the Punto from them but never serviced the car at their facility after one bad experience.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    You are wise Deva, I can not do with out them because the other service stations are 160 kms away.
  7. samurai

samurai Timido

chennai
    Hi,

Any one please share the 30k service cost for 1.3 MJD GRande Punto ?? My Punto is due to service.
    TIA !!
  8. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I read this whole thread and felt...
    "Oh! Dear Lord, what have I done?? "
    I have booked my first car in this showroom... Been waiting about 70 days...
    Am not feeling confident anymore. Not about my choice of Evo.... But my choice of FASS ..
  9. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Fed up waiting for the VIN number, I called the SE today at noon 2.pm. He didn't pick up. Ok may be he is having lunch (I thought to myself). Ok... I called him again at 5pm... He didn't pick up.. But texted me saying "Sir i am in meeting right now. Will get back to you after"
    He called me back by 8.45pm. "sorry sir, was in a meeting. It got over just now. We have ordered 9 vehicles from the plant. 6 have arrived in a truck this afternoon... Ur order and 2 more r yet to arrive."
    I asked about the VIN number.
    He said " there is some error showing up... So i couldn't get your VIN number."
    Damn...
    My question is... Does a meeting at Fiat showroom go upto 8pm?
    The reason for my doubt is twice before he has said the same reason.. Once he said they were at a video conference meeting with Fiat people (it was for 8 hours)...
    I don't know what to say...
    Is Fiat scrutinizing the showrooms so much?
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Why don't you threaten them to cancel the booking? Or you cancel too and get the car from Chennai.