1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Exclusive: Kashyap Fiat, Okhla, New delhi

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by rajatgoyal01, Nov 19, 2013.

1. cgujral

cgujral Amatore

Delhi
    New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Well my experience with kashyap Okhla has not went very well... I got my Linea 1.3 MJD serviceced from them at 50K kms...as recommended by the engineer got all things done... I had some query for clutch for which hey said yes it requires to be changed but still there is some time...ok....then they also said for the next service they will change the timing chain which is due at 60 K. I asked is it ok right now cause I have horrified stories about timing chain breaking, they assured "yes ok".

exactly at 61K when my car was taken by a friend of mine to chandigarh, timing chain broke and car got stuck around 20 kms before ambala. Got it towed down to Metro motors with their help and got it corrected. As per the engineers of Metro Motors timing chain should have been changed at 50 K only as it was not in good shape. Also that in Delhi City traffic 60K is almost equal to 80 of driving due to jams etc. Fortunately total dent was 10 K and then too my cars is good enough for next 15K kms for service. So thats OK...
    but the embarrassment I felt was really bad... (Mr. Pujara was of great help and he ensured that the car is ready for delivery next day).

Next day I got an engine warning and took my car to Kashyap ( My office is in OKHLA phI) asked them about why they didnt change the timing chain and told about the whole episode and they had no reply except total refusal that its not possible that their engineer had advised like that... Ok guys I am lying ....

Whole day wasted but they couldn't find why the engine indicator was glowing.... they cleared all error messages and it was gone... My driver brought the car back and now next day got the check glow plug sign coming....again sent car to kashyap...whole day taken no result.....

I also requested to check the front left side light adjustment ( Bulb was OK till then only issue was I was feeling that alignment of light was not OK since I had got it changed around 4 months back from an outside mechanic) Diagnoses by kashyap...bulb is faulty and need to be changed..."OK change it".. they check with a new bulb and didnt glow... sent my car back saying they don't have the required bulb.... OK

I have a quite a few car maintenance markets around where I live ( Vikas Puri) took the car to the guy who had changed my bulb earlier, he tested with new bulb and did not glow, matched the specs as same but no glow...he said its better to take it to service centre as there might be fault with fuse or wiring... but I had to purchase the bulb as in local market this is a condition..interestingly he showed me that both new bulb and old bulb were OK , glowing very well to their full glory...

OK car again went to kashyap gave them the new bulb, they checked no glow...fuse checked OK ... all this while I kept asking why at the first instant they said that bulb was faulty when they checked with their own bulb as well...again the silence ... took whole day and diagnosed loose connection of a wire.. got it done finally with an extra inventory of a bulb....

I also again asked them to please check glow plug warning... they checked no diagnosis no replacement done no recommendations done..and I am carrying on since 1 month with glow plug warning.... I suppose will go to thrust motors to Mr. Bhupinder.. or new Faridabad service centre opened at Mathura road .... but kashyap motors .... hasta le vista ....
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. vipin.rai

vipin.rai Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Really disappointed with the service of kashyap fiat okhla. Unfortunately Last to Last Friday, my Punto front bumper was damaged in an accident. When I visited their service center, they assured me of replacing it within maximum of 4 days, but on the very next day, on inquiring the status of work, they informed me that front bumper part is available and my car is still lying in bodyshop for 12 days and it will take another 3-4 days.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    I do not have enough have experience with either Kashyap or Oberoi to praise or damn (rather than accept or just tolerate) them, but I feel i do to unreservedly reccommend DRS Faridabad and Gurgaon: consistently good and pretty professional, with my 2014 Linea, my Dad's 2009 Linea and also our Punto mjd. Of course, caveat emptor! But mefeels Kashyap is perhaps too big and central a dealer/FASS, and so perhaps a bit up and down, while one or two of the others are less than perfectly deserving of trust, if I can put it that way?
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Time to take Mr. O.P. Sharma in the loop. Please call him at 9560060453 and complain to him.
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. Arjunbhargava

Arjunbhargava Amatore

New Delhi
    Sarojini Nagar
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks @prashantgupta84 for your recomendation to kashyap fiat its a great place specially Mr.Negi there is a good guy and helpful too they did my wheel alignment and balancing for free when he felt car was pulling to left direction during TD such behavior was never expected by me as it is always us the owners who tell ASC executive our issues and they really try their best to convince " Saar aapko beham horha hai maine khud test drive kri hai aap gadi lejao aage dikkat aye to fir ajana" :woot:
    prabhjot and prashantgupta84 like this.
  6. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My car was there for last 2 days for various small issues with car. I asked them to change the brake pads and check the front shockers. They replaced the right shockers mounts under warranty and also said that the chudi (rings for screws) in front alloys wheels are damaged and we have repaired them. They charged me for the 4 screws and not the labour.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    I did the 2nd service of my linea mjd @Kashyap motors okhla,it was a very nice experience.its 7500/- excluding pollen filter.Mr Sharma & team did a great job.No polishing talks but the car was clean, for me it was not like this when I went to various tata/fiat dealers in Kerala,when I gave our punto/ palio for services.
    Arjunbhargava and prabhjot like this.
  8. Arjunbhargava

Arjunbhargava Amatore

New Delhi
    Sarojini Nagar
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Guy called Sauud is a good mechanic he is friendly and takes care of your car like his ...Kashyap is doing so far so good
    prabhjot likes this.