1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Exclusive: Kashyap Fiat, Noida

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by Prabhat Sinha, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Prabhat Sinha

Prabhat Sinha Timido

Gurgaon
    Home visits from FIAT | Great gesture from FIAT
    Wanted to share a nice gesture from FIAT that within two months of purchase of Italian beauty two home visits being done by KAashyap Fiat service personnel. This is just to check the vehicle for any issue and to provide any support to customer. It gives a great feeling as even owning Hyundai and Maruti I have never recieved such visits from any dealers. I stay in Gurgaon and both the visits have been made by service guys from Noida. Very happy ownership experience and this gesture is appreciable.

Thanks FIAT and Kasjyap Fiat for these nice experience.

Prabhat
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    3 people like this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Thats nice to hear Prabhat bhai,such types of gesture from Fiat & its dealers to new customers would boost more confidence in new buyers in Fiat brand image & perception will change.:p
    1 person likes this.
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have been going to Kashyap Fiat both in Noida and Okhla Delhi for the last 1.5 years. They have never dissapointed me.. Want to share one experience.

I got my car service one fine saturday. My daughter (7 months old) was ill....to my horror she vomited in my car on sunday. I took my car to Kashyap Okhla on Monday and they happily dry cleaned the car.....wait my daughter again vomited the same day in evening....On wednesday my wife took the car again to them and they again happily cleaned the car.....They didnt charged me anything....They have always been good at doing work and extending support.

Okay now....during the same servicing they broke my car lower grill. When i took the delivery they said it was already broken,i was also confused as i thought i might have done it. I checked my car pics that i had clicked during recent trips, the pics showed the grill was not broken. I called the SA immediately and he said dont worry sir come on Monday we will find a solution. When i went on Monday they happily replaced the grill without arguing.

Since my car warranty is expiring in March they checked car thoroughly and replaced rear left side shocker, Horn...the SA even said Sir please visit us 3 days before Warranty expiry so that they can check and replace any faulty part in the car.......:)

I recommend Kashyap Fiat to all in Delhi......
    Rahul Grover, Rama and GaganTakker like this.