1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Exclusive in Cochin: Hyson FIAT Inaugurated today: First look Pics !

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by spear_man77, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    true that! kerala is full of beautiful fiats...thanks on pic mention too @punto_emotion :)
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Crazydriver your 1st post itself sounds crazy. Seems like you have joined TFI for specifically mentioning this :). I personally don't feel anything wrong if FIAT or a FIAt authorised showroom is ready to give me some free fuel. It was 1000 Rs worth fuel they have provided. Then 2nd thing is how would TFI's name be spoilt here ? We all are just FIAT enthusiasts & those who came to participate for the inagural function is not only part of TFI .They were members from different forums as well as there were members who are purely not into any forums. They came for the love of FIAT. Seems like someone had really misguided you.If the TFI Admins require I can provide the details of each person who had come for the drive & they can ask if anyone had charged any money for the drive or in the name of TFI. I have been with TFI for the past 2+ yrs & I have a respect for this forum & I have also mentioned earlier in this forum that I am part of the TFI 'FAMILY' & it is my duty to take care of my 'FAMILY'. I would be the 1st person to oppose if someone is doing so. Sorry if my comments feels rude to you Crazydriver, but I strongly disagree with what you have posted. Being a FIAT lover I will be supporting 'N' number of FIAT forums, but that doesn't mean I will dishonest TFI.
    2 people like this.
  3. crazydriver

crazydriver

Allepy
    Maverick, i got the information from Hyson. May be its for fuel reimbursement but still. You check my earlier post... If you had gone for being part of the inauguration you wouldn’t have charged or even if they have given you shouldn’t have accepted it. That’s passion.
  4. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    @crazydriver....well apt handle i should say in this case...disclaimer @mods, if i may sound a bit too much, please forgive me, when someone posts like this, i really have to reply accordingly.

1) Charged? Dude check your facts before posting them on a public forum and also any person with a commonplace decency would inquire or pass this on to the mods for confirmation with members who had participated before just blatantly posting this. In fact, when we had the mini meet last weekend in Kochi, two chaps from Hyson had come to check it out and they had actually offered to reimburse for the fuel. And for a fact most of the members ( read the ones with S10s whose fuel burn faster than the puntos or the regular petrol churners) said they don't mind not being reimbursed as long as everything goes fine. Also on the day of the inauguration one of the SA who i have a personal relationship with came and told me that hyson wants to pay for the FUEL. If you find that a bit cheap, you can keep your place on your high horse. Again i am sorry people, when you see posts like this, you feel a bit sad, its a very misguided allegation against a group of passionate FIATians. I am not saying this because I was part of it, but i know the hard work that went into organizing this. If we were to charge considering all that, 1K is a bargain for Hyson ;).

2) Passion. You want to talk about passion? A couple of the members who were behind organizing this drive went out of their way to run around getting promo stuff printed, having talks with hyson officials on how the rally and when it should be done. Infact one of em took 2-3 days off to come here to Kochi to do all the work. And I suppose you know the drive happened on thursday at 1 pm. That's a weekday. We had assembled since 10ish and occupied for this till 3. Now for a 2 dozen plus crowd to be able to muster themselves from their office hours, businesses, families on a weekday, it was something big. I even had a meeting with a client that my boss pushed to the evening for this rally. So just cos Hyson gave us fuel reimbursement, your words @crazydriver wouldnt budge the real fact and what we know how deep our passion for FIAT lies.

And lastly sounding this very saddening post off, i just came off after washing my GP all happy ( washing my car is such a relaxing thing), when I saw this post when i logged on. "I feel pity for that person who runs the club, misguided others and took advantage of it." I feel pity for you sir, the fact that this is your first post ( which means you took all the trouble to create a profile just to tarnish the name of a group of individuals), and that you are from Alleppy which means you are a fellow mallu. All i can say about this is that here in kerala and if any of you non-keralite members are familiar with this term, 'mallu-mentality' is what we term for such a narrow minded set of thinking. Being unable to digest the success of others.

You nor anyone else for the matter of fact can tarnish what we have achieved that day kind sir, history for FIAT in Kerala and also India if i am not mistaken.

Over and out.

- - - Merged Post - - -

p.s My dad who is the person i look upto, and the most straightforward honest person i know, integrity is a huge thing with him, he is also a member of the PUG( palio users group) and a very huge FIAT lover. When i told him that hyson reimbursed us, he didn't come out with anything like that rather he said nice of them to have done so. So as far as i am concerned, its all good, we dont need your stamp of approval on this.
    And dude why are you going and asking hyson for such info? Wouldn't you rather ask for info on new models, servicing quality, etc etc?...I mean that would have been what a real FIAT fan go for.
    7 people like this.
  5. crazydriver

crazydriver

Allepy
    hey common guys when i heard about it, i got skeptical and wrote it.. I didnt specify to insult anyone here. If you guys felt it i am sorry about it. Never thought you guys are so passionate to kick me up ;)
  6. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    What about the Thrissur showroom(my Home town:p) ?
  7. LineaDriver

LineaDriver Novizio

KL-07
    @crazydriver , now that it was cleared to you how it all happened as in the explanations above by fellow members, and why there was a reimbursement, you owe an apology to the people who have participated in the drive and specifically to the person who runs the club.

Being a true FIAT fan yourself, you should not feel ashamed about it since your post have hurt a few FIAT Fans.

PS : I have so many friends in Alleppey, I have asked around, but I could not yet find a person with your given name, who owns an i20 and BMW at Alleppey.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hyson opened an exclusive FIAT showroom at Trichur yesterday. Here is the pic of Mr.Enrico Atanasio lighting the lamp. 404567_535998523088512_961267032_n.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
    4 people like this.
  8. crazydriver

crazydriver

Allepy
    @ Linea i already mentioned my apology in may last post to everyone ." I didnt specify to insult anyone here. If you guys felt it i am sorry about it. Never thought you guys are so passionate to kick me up :wink: " .

Its also funny to hear that you checked with your friends in alleppey for me. why ? Alleppey is quite big ;) Linea I am from cochin,my family has a business in alleppey and i stay with my uncle here looking into it. Lets stop these bashing on each other. I already requested the moderators to remove it. So cheers guys. lets put our energy for something good.
  9. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks lineadriver, Was waiting for this ....
  10. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    I hope you are familiar with the term 'thengakola!'. It sure looked like you wanted to stir up something. Cos you specified your comments at a group and the people who managed it. Anyway, leave it at this.
    p.s passion requires commitment, which is why things run at a different gear here ;) hope that makes sense to you :)

Cheer's ya'll, didn't mean to get all worked up here.
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.