1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Exclusive in Cochin: Hyson FIAT Inaugurated today: First look Pics !

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by spear_man77, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hope they felt that Ferrari & Maserati will be coming soon in showrooms near them & they escaped :evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  2. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    hahaha 'thomaskutty vittoda' scene ;)
    4 people like this.
  3. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    Cinju...... porsche packed their bags long back from cochin by around June 2012. Well the Fiat showroom location is great. Now its in the city itself very convenient.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
    2 people like this.
  4. LineaDriver

LineaDriver Novizio

KL-07
    The old Porsche showroom was proposed by many applicants for the new dealership of FIAT, the place is still vaccant.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    This was also part of the inauguration ;)

inag3.jpg

The Showroom
    showroom.jpg

Service Centre

Service centre.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
    9 people like this.
  6. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    Here are some snaps from my end...The inauguration and the rally we arranged for Enrico and FIAT :) ( got the rally flag off snap from another member as i was driving my GP by then :p)
    9.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.jpg
    13.jpg
    7.jpg
    10.jpg
    8.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    33.jpg
    1.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

i wouldnt mind a ride with one of em too ;) hehe
    13 people like this.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh man! I think all of us agree that Kerala has hottest Fiats around! :redcar @ Matt, thnx for the pics...
    2 people like this.
  8. crazydriver

crazydriver

Allepy
    Great that Fiat exclusive showroom has started in Cochin. Boon for all Fiat fans in kerala and a new step for FIAT.

There is really a distrubing news. As Fiat Fan I never thought fellow fiatians will be doing it. When I had the talk with Hyson I came to know For the Inaugural drive from HYSON 1000rs was charged by the club for each person who came. So calculate the amount which Hyson had to shell out!!!! Is this what you say passion for FIAT??? If you had gone for being part of the inauguration you wouldn’t have charged or even if they have given you shouldn’t have accepted it. That’s passion. I really hope TFI moderators will look into it as its also affects its name.

I feel pity for that person who runs the club, misguided others and took advantage of it.
  9. LineaDriver

LineaDriver Novizio

KL-07
    It is a fact that Hyson paid fuel expenses to the cars which participated in the drive, the cars had come from far off places, even from Kannur. @crazydriver your first post is not in good spirit.
  10. maverick

maverick Amatore

Looks like you have got wrong information from somewhere, they reimbursed the fuel cost incurred. Please post only credible information as this is not good for TFI.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.