1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Exclusive: Ankitha Motors, Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by ANKITHA MOTORS, Feb 26, 2014.

1. saikrishna

saikrishna Timido

BHEL, Hyderabad
    Good Luck.! Will see you soon :)
  2. Absax

Absax Timido

Hyderabad
    Excellent experience with Ankitha Motors

Hi,

This is my first post on TFI.

I purchased a new Linea (Magnesio Grey, T-jet Emotion) from Ankitha Motors in May 2014. Just wanted to share my extremely positive experience with them.

Right from responding promptly to my initial call to them, to arranging for a TD, to following-up post that consistently (yet, without ever being intrusive) to close the sale...Ankitha Motors did a very good job. They took care of all specific requests/instructions and made sure that the vehicle is delivered more or less on time (there was a slight delay of 4-5 working days, which is understandable for a newly launched product). Their staff was polite and attentive to detail at all times, and made the buying experience really delightful and hassle-free. Also, the personal connect and feel-good factor on the day of delivery was excellent. My family and a couple of friends were there to drive the vehicle home, and we were all really taken care of.

What's better, even after the delivery, the salesperson (Nagaraju - a special mention) has been in touch to expedite the registration process, check on my overall experience, etc.

I would strongly recommend them to any prospective buyers in Hyderabad. Ankitha Motors is a great example of exactly the kind of dealership that Fiat India needs! Good luck and much success to them!
    4 people like this.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Congratulations Absax on your new Jet !!! Glad to see another fellow Hyderabadi on the forum. A hearty welcome to the TFI family.
  4. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Could you tell me the exact location where it is...pleaseee...!

Thanks,
    SX4enthusiast.
  5. Absax

Absax Timido

Hyderabad
    Ankitha Motors is located at Hafeezpet. The google maps link has been provided by the dealer on the first page of this thread. They're not as centrally located as some of the other Hyderabad dealers, but what's a few KM when you're buying a car worth a million? :)
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I am at Ankita Motors now for the Monsoon check up camp and fix few issues.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Absax!!! Welcome to TFI!!
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    CongrAts on your jet absax !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Welcome to TFI, Ankitha Motors.

There has been discussion about the best service being offered by you. Congrats on becoming the Dealer.

Read the link:
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/service-center-reviews/11781-fiat-exclusive-ankitha-motors-hyderabad.html

I got to know about you lil late else, I would have driven to your service point instead of driving down to Ramkay Agencies, Chennai, to experience the worst service at 90k.

With speedo crossing 99k await for the next service to happen at your point.

It would a great moment for all the fiat owners in Coastal AP, if you plan a service outlet in Seema Andhra, probably at Rajahmundry or Guntur as your service is best rated in Hyderabad.

(A.V.Motors is coming up in Vijayawada, fb update by Fiat India says Vizag and Kakinada are going to be opened)

Hope to visit shortly for the 1.05k service with prior appointment.

Best wishes to you and team Ankitha Motors.
  10. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Sorry but OT :- This thread is really great for getting all hyderabadi members together. We should thank the OP for it!

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.