1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Exclusive: Ankitha Motors, Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by ANKITHA MOTORS, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Dear Customer,

We are glad to inform you that we have been appointed as the NEW AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR FIAT IN HYDERABAD.

ankitha.jpg

PLEASE FIND THE ATTACHED COPY FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

REGARDS
    ANKITHA FIAT

View attachment Ankitha FIAT, Hyderabad.pdf
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    9 people like this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Hi,
    Welcome to TFI forum.
    Glad to have a new dealer as part our forum,have a great time here.
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Welcome to TFI. Glad to have you here, There are lots of Hyderabadi on this forum looking for some quality service. Hope you continue to actively participate in the discussions here and take feedback positively.

Is the workshop now operational?

The PDF does not have active links, Please post the links separately on the opening post if it is not possible to repost the PDF with active links. FYI, I manually tried the google maps link but it does not seem to exist.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI. Wishing you all the best. Please provide us more information of your premises and workshop progress etc.
  5. Thankyou. We have opened a state of the art facility at HAFEEZPET very close to the IT hub of Hi-Tec city and Gachibowli and also the residential areas of Kondapur, Miyapur,Kukatpally, BHEL and Chandanagar.
    Kindly visit our service facility for the best of services provided.

Locate us with the following link :
    http://goo.gl/maps/6R8Tg

Or call the following numbers:

K. Pandurangan
    Head - Service & Spares
    M: 7675989809

N. Triveni
    CRM
    M: 7675989808
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI. Glad to see a dealer participating in the forum.

Wishing you loads of luck!!
  7. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Welcome on board Ankitha Motors.
    Your presence makes difference to TFIans living in and around HYD.
    We dont need to stress enough about the passion that this forum members carry towards their FIATs.

While FIAT is putting tremendous effort in making it a successful business in INDIA,
    it is you as a dealer and service provider make FIAT regain their lost glory.
    I hope you provide the world class service to the world class cars, not only to the TFIans but to every owner of FIAT.
    Appreciate you also take part in the other discussion and provide your inputs to the technicalities and help the members.

Welcome once again and wish you all the best!!
    Hope you shine with FIAT!!
    5 people like this.
  8. shekar

shekar Timido

Hyderabad

Firstly...All the very best for your new service center
    i was just mentioning about how no one knows about the new service center in hyderabad. I think you should also start by getting your name listed on official fiat website as one of the authorized service center. Right now Tejaswi motors (butta group0 and AV Motors appear on the list for hyderabad.
    I live in hafeezpet and had to go all the way till jubilee hills for getting some small stuff done. Wish i had this information a day early!! Anyways looking forward to doing business with you and hoping for a better service experience.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3