1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Exclusive: ABS Fiat, Jaipur

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by frustatedfromfiat, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Pathetic customer service from Fiat. There is no one to hear customer issue. Their trying hard to improve their customer service is all fake.
    On 28th June, I got a part replaced at ABS Fiat, Jaipur which was under warranty claim. As they didnt received the approval being a weekend they asked me to pay the amount and refund it once they get the approval from Fiat. The very next working day I was informed that the claim is approved and I should be expecting the refund in 15 days.
    Today its been more than a month but still I haven't received my money. The dealer is still asking for 15 days more to pay the amount. I filed a complaint at Fiat - 1-406561457 but it is of no use as they are also asking me to wait for 15 days.
    How can a customer be not given the refund if the claim is approved? Why Fiat is not taking any action against the dealer instead asking customer to cooperate. If the dealer is not capable to pay a mere amount of 4000 then I don't think it should be a dealership.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This looks to be more of dealer issue, than Fiat. But yes Fiat should intervene.
    If not done already, do send email to service.india@fiat.com as well.