1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Exchange Carnival

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cvanandh, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Thats a good initiative. Is this exchange offer only for existing FIAT owners (palio etc) ?
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am planning to exchange my 1.2 Emotion Punto with Diesel car. Not decided about the Linea or Punto. In last week I went to the Ford Showroom for Fiesta Classic in exchange for my Punto, they quoted me 3.4 lacs only so dropped that. So now 50000 exchange for FIAT car I will definatly look forward to get the diesel car. My priority is for Linea. Lets see what deal I will get. :)
  4. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Car Exchange

If you are exchanging your car kedar, i would suggest you can go for the Linea MJD instead of punto as you will then get the hand rest, eco drive and useful things like the boot too. Let us know what deal you are getting and probably that will help me move to Linea too
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I just spoke to the Sales Advisor at Pandit Auto. Kailash I was planning the same thing, however my budget is not allowing me to do that. Punto Emotion Pack cost around 7.27 lacs, as my address is out of PMC octrai I will 13000-15000 discount also. Emotin Pack Puntowill cost me less than 7 Lacs including discount. Linea Diesel starts from near about the 8 lacs. My car usage is increased I clocked 11000 in just 7 months. So deseparatly I need Diesel Punto now.

For an Information If you exchange your old car of Punto you will get Rs. 15,000 exchaneg bonus & if you exchange fo Linea you will get Rs. 30,000. Confirmed new from Sales Advisor, Pandit Auto.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  6. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    My Dad was informed about this about a month back. They quotes 65K for our 7 year old Palio :( +10K as exchange bonus.
    They also said that for the rest 20K they have to ask FIAT.

PS--> is this scheme only available if the old car is also a FIAT?
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thats fine buddy, But we are more interested in getting the other brand in exchange mela and taking home FIAT,
    Any Updates how many such exchange has taken place
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    nothing great there. went to get resale of my linea and quotation was 3.4 lakhs!!:eek::(:mad::shock: my car is in very good condition and they said the final quotation was 4.4 lakhs as I would have got 1 lakh extra for fiat exchange carnival.
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  9. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    I would never exchange my existing Fiat...would just go an buy another Fiat.
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    For my FIAT Punto MJD Active. I want to exchange with Punto MJD E + OR with 90 HP.

Odometer 45000 KM.Car is used for 22 month.
    Condition is perfect. All Tyres are new. They gave me offer of Rs.3.15 Lakh.:shocked

Is this good resale value ? :confused: .
    One of my friend suggested that I will get Rs.3.00 lakh even after using car for one more year.
    So don't be in hurry. Recover your money by using car for one more year.

I am in dilema. Wheather to exchange OR wait for launching of facelifted Palio.

I hope new facelifted palio will not have problem of CSC,poor AC etc. :-D
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011