1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Enthusiast with Punto EVO 2012 1.3

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by emnrisv01, Jan 6, 2016.

1. emnrisv01

emnrisv01 Timido

Netherlands
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi All

Nice to write on the india FIAT forum which I regularly read. I am a enthusiastic FIAt owner from the Netherlands now owning my 4th FIAT. I am proud to own now a PUNTO EVO 1.3 Emotion with 84HP. I came across your forum due to the fact I was looking for OVRM with LED which I would love to mount on my Punto.

Looking forward to follow and post

IMG_20150105_102627.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hey man, welcome.

Those wheels are nice, very!
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @emnrisv01 : Bro your Punto looks stunning, specially the wheels and the OVRMs.

Just wanted to know about the 1.3 MJD 84 BHP. Here, we have 1.3 in 75 HP and 90 HP guise. I assume that its a MJD2, but is it FGT or VGT?

And yes, welcome to TFI :D
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @emnrisv01, Lovely Color. Nice lower stance and filled wheel arches. The installation of ORVM with LED indicators is a straight swap. Do reach out to 99rpm folks to see if they can ship it to your place. Do post more pics of your car.

Welcome to TFI.
  5. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @emnrisv01 Welcome to TFI. Alloys in your car looks similar to the ones offered here in 90 HP variant of punto evo. good looking.
  6. emnrisv01

emnrisv01 Timido

Netherlands
    Punto Evo 1.3
    My 1.3 is a 84HP version, which is an ECO version in the Netherlands. The lower the CO2 the lower the taxes you pay, that's the reason for FIAT to launch this Engine version. The turbo is a VGT version I think. The car is lowered 3cm with 16" alloys. The car has sunroof front and rear. I'll post some pics later on.
  7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Punto Looks Stunning with white Alloys. Many request are coming for the ORVM with LED which come with Indian Model Evo.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI @emnrisv01 ! Thats a smashing color combo. Punto Looking gorgeous. How old is she? :)
  9. emnrisv01

emnrisv01 Timido

Netherlands
    Punto Evo 1.3
    She's from 2012
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Seems greatly maintained, looking straight of show-room! :cool: