1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat enthusiast meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jayakrishnakola, Jun 15, 2013.

1. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    No activity with just 3-4 days to go. is it raining too bad in wayanad ?
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kerala is in a total mess.... continues rains playing havoc all over, landslides in all hilly areas, idukki district most affected and isolated it seems, floods near cochin, aluva, trissur, etc, all the dams in the state have been opened, add to that, worse road conditions...Just get updates from some malayalam news from time to time before going..
    but to say, wayanad is most beautiful in monsoon, filled with greenery fog, mist !!
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Is the weather adverse in wayanad or is it just raining?
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Weather won't be that severe like that of proper hill stations like Munnar and Ooty. It was raining all day and night when I visited Wayanad few weeks back. Still, nothing to worry much.
    2 people like this.
  5. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Cool, so this thing is on i guess. As i am leaving a day before, so shall update you guys.
    Please suggest which route should I take.

Planning to start by 12PM in afternoon from Bangalore on Thursday.
    And also suggest if we can visit something on the way.
  6. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Whatever it is and however it rains. We will make it to the meet.
    2 people like this.
  7. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    :clapping thats the spirit
  8. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    Wow, it sounds quite interesting. Being a new bee I saw this thread quite late otherwise I would have definitely joined this meet.
    BTW I was trying for Wayanad trip during the week of 15th Aug but viabangalore guys didn't confirm the booking due to unavailability.
    No issues, I will make it a point to join you guys next time for sure. Please post all the details and pics during this meet.
    And please let me if know if you have any T-shirts remaining after the meet.
  9. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    @the_crusader,

Just let me know if you are intrested to join the meet. We always encourage New Bee's to join us. Do PM me if you are intrested.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Most probably I would be dropping out. Sorry guys, my leave did not get approved, as I am moving to a new account. :( Would miss this meet badly!