1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat enthusiast meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jayakrishnakola, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Guys, i am checking in the dates since this thread was opened will surely make it if things go fine till then my status is tentative .. :)
  2. alphaD

alphaD

erode
    Will the same per day rates applicable if we would like to extend our stay for one more day?
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  3. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

coimbatore
    I dnt think thats will b a concern. If u guys wish to stay, i can speak with thm for discounted rates.
  4. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    On 04 July late afternoon,

I was battling between tasks when this happened - Tring Tring, absently I received the call and heard This is Jayakrishna and if this is the right time to speak. I said ok, name sounded familiar but lately getting calls for all types of stuff did not focus well, I think Jayakrishna sensed that and said the magic word - TFI, and I was like Ahhh, during lunch I was reading this post and saw the KA team list. All focus now to the call. He had called to check on me for the meet, I felt so speechless, Yes, I have been fighting to decide on this trip very much. I told him my predicament, with an assurance that I will try doing something that can get to this meet. Well, its TFI and FIAT family coming together!!!

Thank you Sincerely for the call Jayakrishna, I will keep you updated asap.
    3 people like this.
  5. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

coimbatore
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373304099.229577.jpg

Teaser of the t shirt for wayand meet
    3 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Wouldn't something with Fiat logo be more appropriate? Fiat T-Shirt will create more punch with the people rather than the Brand Abarth. Again, this is just my view and would be happy to get one for me as well. :)
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Front FIAT logo along with TFI logo....Ofcourse at back Abarth looks great.
    i would love to get that tee.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ramesh, this looks similar to last years tshirt where back portion was like in the picture shown here and front had Fiat written on it! the color was white though:)
    1 person likes this.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    This is a Fiat enthusiast meet and so shouldn't expect a TFI logo or a logo from any particular forum
    6 people like this.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Ok my bad, did not notice that its only FIAT meet. Besides i still want to own 1

Btw, is it wrong to say that why not include other brands of logos on the tee since Abarth has made up there. viz. Ferrari horse, Maserati and Alfa.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013