1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat engines are the best .

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by srinivaschandalada, Feb 14, 2011.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Yeah kapil... When it comes to Fiat, these are the people who go to all lengths to pull down the brand.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

Absolutely!!! FIAT should seriously do this thing!! I just dont understand why these tv show guys called themselves as experts?? What the heck!what knowledge they all got ???? :punch :punch :irked
  3. iforsureno

iforsureno

used engines for sale

used engines

4. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Re: used engines for sale

[color=#FF0000:1op5mwzx]Spam![/color]
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    @multijetter and Tron,
    Whether Suzuki do it or not, I have done it. See last post on following link,
    viewtopic.php?f=47&t=980&start=130
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Yes they are the best.See how a dead product has been uplifted by the "Golden Sanjeevani" engine fron FIAT.

Visit today's post at www.burnyourfuel.com
    "SX4 Diesel booking crosses 5000 mark" So at least 500 Linea MJD are killed. Kya kare yar. I think there is rivalary competition between FPT and FIAL teams.
    I still don't understand this" Shaikhchilly" strategy. Jis dal pe baithe ho usi ko kato.
    Or they are more interested in selling 5000 MJD engines than 500 Lineas.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiat has only one was to come out of it as per me Fiats should increase the price of the Engines selling to Suzuki :hit , Then only might be some Suzuki Customers will be diverted towards FIAT ::T , and Fiat should add the caption in the advertisement under the LINEA saying, sucesssfully suppling engines to SX-$wift, Dzire, Vista :dance
  8. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    For the last time, Fiat is not selling engines to Suzuki. Maruti makes their own diesel engines. MJD was jointly developed by Fiat-GM and since GM had a holding in Suzuki the technology was passed onto them.

Maruti does not depend on Fiat for engine technology or supply.

However, the good news is that Maruti cannot use the 1.6L MJD engines of Fiat. Neither can GM. Abroad, the SX4 comes with a 1.9L Fiat diesel and a 1.6L Peugeot unit.

GM & Suzuki have the rights to the 1.3 and 1.9L engines. The 1.6L ones were developed after the Fiat-GM break up hence Fiat has exclusive use of these new engines.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::T ::T Really gud news so now Fiat cars are the one having 1.9 diesel Engines. :wow, Pity on the SX4 Diesel owners :A
  10. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As my friend amit says , maruti makes its own i.3 DDIS 75 hp engines which are found under the hoods of desire, swift, and ritz. But the 90 hp engine found in the sx4 is sourced entirely from fiat.