1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat & Enfield Bullet - Correlation?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by saroshmk, Oct 26, 2012.

?

Fiat : Cars what the Enfield Bullet : Motorbikes

Poll closed Nov 9, 2012.
  1. I agree, I own a Fiat and i own/once owned an Enfield Bullet

30.8%
  2. Yes, I own a Fiat, but wish I owned an Enfield Bullet (or I am going to get one soon)

32.7%
  3. No, I don't agree - i don't see any similarity

36.5%
  1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Offtopic
    FIAT needs Vidhya Balan ::V
    1 person likes this.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    To represent the "Tank" like build quality??? ::V :ban
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran,

:evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile
    You revealed my thought... i was about to edit the post ::V
  4. ramprasannav

ramprasannav

Chennai
    I accept this. The Fiat and Enfield connection is some what true in India. I'm riding Thunderbird for last four years and I'm a die hard fan of Enfield from my childhood. In car part, I used Maruthi 800, Ford Ikon. now I'm driving Fiat Linea for last one year. The only car I fully satisfied is Fiat Linea.

The connection between both Enfield and Fiat, that I feel are Stability on the Road & Perfect Braking
  5. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I think more than FIAT, Enfield and Mahindra is a dream combination.
    Both have macho looks, huge fan following and niggles...

I wanted to own a bullet, already booked it (CL500), but may change the booking to TBTS 500.
    I am planing to buy a Mahindra Thar Crde next year...

Rajeev
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Perfect braking-Fiat-I agree.
    Royal Enfield-Hell no-Own 3 RE's, a 35 year Old Standard,2000 RE Machismo and Latest being CL500 Chrome,and i can say with eyes closed,Royal enfields all of them have pathetic brakes,infact i rode the New TB500 few days ago,the rear disc brake is as good or bad as a drum brake.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Got a Linea\CL500\Scorpio Mhawk SLE(A Thar would have been better though).
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    agree with you on this. only one RE I know has very good brakes is Thunderbird 350. both AVL and TBTS. Haven't checked 500 till now.
  8. puntojith

puntojith

Hyderabad
    I don't know whether there is any correlation between punto and enfield:confused:. But guess which bike i had to get for my brother just 8 months after buying myself a punto? The Classic 350!!:D

Its in the genes probably!
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Driving comfort that Bullet provides is unmatched. Even from my school days, I used to dream of owning a Bullet. When the time came to buy a two wheeler for office commute, Bullet was the first machine that I had in mind. My close friends pulled me away from Bullet saying it will be difficult to manage in crowded Chennai traffic, and pressurized me to buy a Unicorn, being from Honda. I ended up buyimg a Pulsar 150. I think Pulsar is one bike with very low cost of maintenance.
    Only for Bullet fans, some of you may already know this: http://www.nandanmotors.com/
  10. I Owned a Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 07 for almost 4 years, I sold it last year & now I have already booked a Punto MJD. According to my view there can be a correlation between Bullet Enthusiast & Fiat Enthusiast, Once you drive a Bullet, you'll forget other bikes, Bullet is known for its solid built, Crusing Ability on long drives, power & torque feel. No other bikes running on Indian road comes close to a Bullet on the basis of the above attributes. I know one thing that if in future I want to buy a bike, it has to be a Bullet because the overall feel of the bike is too good.

Whereas, Fiat cars have a Solid built, Comfy Crusing ability on the highways, Produces good power & torque & are best looking cars. Once you drive a Fiat, none of the other cars present gives you a good feel like Fiat.

Once a test drive a Gp MJD, I was not impressed by any other car. (Swift,i20,Polo,Figo,fabia & micra)
    1 person likes this.