1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat emotion 1.3 diesel

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Balaji bobba, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Balaji bobba

Balaji bobba Timido

Bangalore
    I just booked the FIAT EMOTION 1.3 DIESEL, will get the vehicle on next week, many Thanks to Team Fiat for the reviews, just went and booked with out any other thoughts... :):) waiting for next week :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to the forum. :)

Sometimes the lesser you think the better. This is what you will realize after getting the Grande Punto in hand. No fuss, pure pleasure. Enjoy !
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Great that you had full confidence to own a FIAT and I am sure this will be one of your best choices.A lot of smiles show that you are in :dancing mood. Welcome to TFI.
  4. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Congratulations, do go through the PDI Checklist.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations & welcome here,this proves that you are having full confidence in going for a Fiat without any other thoughts
    Do thorough PDI & share little more details,waiting to see pics of you beauty next week
    Btw,which colour have you booked?
  6. Balaji bobba

Balaji bobba Timido

Bangalore
    Thank you allll .... yes i read the PDI check list from this site, today morning i visited the car but couldnt get the much time to verify all from the check list, but verified the basic things like meter reading its just 9KM and i can see H symbol also, spikes are available for tyres and some more basic checks i did... all looks GOOD. I will visit this saturday again and verify all from the check list.

I Booked White color.
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Balaji!!! Welcome to the group!
  8. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Congrats balaji.. Wish you more smiles ahead on your white beast. Enjoy Driving , Enjoy Fiat.
  9. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Booked linea 1.3 emotion will get delivery within a week. Its manufacture year is 2012 got a discount