1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Dedicated Service Center in Gurgaon

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by Supratimghosh77, May 1, 2013.

1. Supratimghosh77

Supratimghosh77 Timido

Gurgaon
    Hi Friends

I am looking for a dedicated FIAT service station in Gurgaon which can cater to my Palio Stile 2007 model. In the Fiat website it shows Torque Motors Pvt Ltd, however there is no contact details I could see along with it.

I would like to know if this service station if fully operational and has a positive feedback from users.

Incase Torque Motors is not fully operational, then which service station is the best bet within Gurgaon?
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
  2. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Hi Mate,

I think that Torque Motors is in the initial stage and not start servicing the Fiat in Gurgaon. We dont have too many options here in Delhi and NCR. Few options we have are Kashyap Noida and Kashyap Okhla Indl Area, Oberoi Noida sector 1 and sector 63 and Techno at Raja Puri Dwarka. As you stated that you are from Gurgaon I suggest you to kindly Contact Techno as it is located near by you.

Regards
    Puneet
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    there was news that one FASS is going to open up around mid May near sector 14. Not sure if they will service old Fiats yet. I guess Kashyap would be a safe bet. You can also call up ABS Motors (at your risk) to see if they would service Palio. I have seen some Palio's lying in their TASS centre
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
  4. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Why they will not service palio stile???i dnt undrstnd why u guyz treating palio stile like sumthing unique or wht should i say..palio is a nrml car frm fiat stable just like gp nd linea....acc to sc company will provide service to a car after 10 or 15 yrs aftr it has been removed frm mrkt nd palio stile was removed at d end of 2010.
  5. Supratimghosh77

Supratimghosh77 Timido

Gurgaon
    Thanks

Thanks all for your comments. ABS will provide service to Fiat cars till Sep 30th. I took my palio to Kashyap in Noida finally and got is moving well.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Now that the clutch problem got fixed, the temp meter is not working. The needle in the temp meter dial does not move even after driving for a long time. I understand there is a problem but not sure what kind of a fault this could be. Has anybody experienced such a problem? I drive a Fiat Palio Stile SLE (2007)
  6. bdesarkar

bdesarkar

Gurgaon
    Hello All, got my Fiat Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion from Torque Motors, Sector-14, Gurgaon this month. I am very satisfied with the purchase experience (my earlier 2 cars were Marutis) . The showroom at this moment does not have any accessories and are in the process of stocking up. Maybe by my next visit would see their shelves full, even though the Emotion does not give me much scope to add any accessories other than the rearview sensor/camera. They are also in the process of starting their Service Station in Sector-17, Gurgaon, which I hear from them, would become fully operational very shortly.