1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Dealerships in AP and any Expansion Plans??

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by rajsayzz, Oct 18, 2015.

1. rajsayzz

rajsayzz Timido

Vijayawada
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi All,

As i have Just signed up for TFI today and have given my detail in "Introduce Yourself" section http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/hi-tfi-this-is-raj.15073/#post-841947763

The very first question and query i have is what is FIAT India really Upto? There are no dealers in Vijaywada (Not sure If its active or Sick) and Guntur and many more places in AP i mean the major towns (Check it in the website) i was shocked.

Hyderabad - 2, Kurnool - 1, Vijayawada - 1 are the only Exclusive FIAT dealers in AP.

I am an ardent fan of FIAT Auto right from the start and UNO was the first crush and then palio when i was in schooling. Later i forgot the FIAT name and hardly can spot any where on the roads quite for some Years may be 3-5 Yrs Approx. And then this Punto came up like a first crush in the teens:kiss: and still keeps me addicted to its style comfort and Colors.

I have driven the first Punto (Black) of my brother quite some times and always have fantasized that Punto would be the first car i own and today i want go for a Punto 90HP or the soon releasing ABARTH version. But strangely now i came to know that people arent going for Punto in comparison to SWIFT/MICRA/I 10 just for the reason that they don't have dealerships in local and Post sale service is like waiting for Special status for newly carved Andhra Pradesh state.

BMW has started a showroom in Magalgiri a town between Vijayawada and Guntur to cover the 2 towns as well the new Capital Area of Andhra Pradesh and whats FIAT doing? All other Competitors are planning to start off their 3rd Outlet to cater forecast growth and population growth in the poised capital city

Now really i am in a big dilemma to go for a FIAT ? coz i don't have dealer around me and though i get it from Visakhapatnam/Kurnool where do i need to go for service and Spares ?

I am totally blank on FIATS future plans or Growth strategy and their Network expansion.
    Pls if some one has a clue do leave your opinions and seriously i don't want to miss PUNTO and have never even had a second preference in thoughts too
    Raaz likes this.
  2. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Welcome to TeamFiat Raj.

Yes, Fiat should concentrate on their expansion of dealerships in AP. I heard they are opening an outlet in Kurnool but as usual there's no advertisements on that, even on local news.

IMO, there would be great opportunity to gain new customers if they open showrooms in few places like Anantapur, Tirupati, Nellore etc.
  3. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Welcome to Team Fiat Raj.

Turbo Automotives, Vijayawada, is the dealer for Fiat for Vijayawada and Guntur. You have service points located in Kakinada and Vizag. Popular Auto Service, Kakinada and Jyothi Car Care, Vizag.

https://www.facebook.com/popularautoservice?_rdr=p

As for the repairs, you do not have to worry as you have parts available online at 99rpm.com. For emergency, you have TATA and Maruti Suzuki, who use Fiat engines. And since service intervals are quite long, 15,000 kms, you don't have to worry about the service.

Heard Turbo Automotives, Vijayawada are not up to the mark in Service. Their workshop cum Showroom is located at Enikepadu, before Best Price.

https://www.facebook.com/turboautomative/?fref=ts

Fiat Trained mechanic Arif, is available round the clock. His workshop, Adil Motor Works, is situated at the back side of Jasper Showroom.

You can set aside your doubts and can happily go ahead with the car of your choice.
    rohitsharma and Raaz like this.
  4. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    For the benefit of frequent travelers, I am sharing the number of Fiat Trained technician, Mr. Arif, a young, enterprising and knowledgeable person started his own workshop after handling Fiat cars and Tata vehicles.

His workshop is located at the back side of Jasper Motors (Tata Showroom) in Guntur and is available in the radius of 100 kms for any emergencies. He has clients from Hyderabad, who call him to pick their cars.

Mr. Arif or his brother Mr. Anwar can be contacted. Just sharing as it might be of help.

Mr. Arif 9052165477 Mr. Anwar 9000 315 666
    Ganges likes this.
  5. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks @nbvcrao. It helps alot. I used to go via guntur while iam going to my native. I think better we will start a new thread with this kind of contacts. It will really helps for the people who are doing the long trips.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In 2012, when i had issue i been to jasper automobiles in guntur.Service was good.
  7. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    @Ganges

Post 2012, most of the staff have moved out of Jasper Motors, Guntur. It started with the Service Head moving out followed by his loyal team among whom is Mr. Arif is one.

Now, the entire team is full of fresher's who are out fiddle your car. Service Head is very arrogant and doesn't listen to the customer.

It is running in losses and is on the verge of closing.

Compounded to their internal issues, the dwindling sales of Tata cars has put their existence in jeopardy.

It would be safer to avoid it in the present scenario.
    Ganges likes this.
  8. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Another dealership is going to be opened at Tirupati shortly.
    prabhjot, Ganges and Raaz like this.
  9. rajsayzz

rajsayzz Timido

Vijayawada
    Fiat Enthusiast
    thanks for all the replies and Contacts shared.