1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat, dealer asked to replace car by forum

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by avithe1, Jul 18, 2013.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Yes Sir going to Vecto Motors now. Lets see what we can do the best for it. Its not about being rich, its the mental peace you want. First time faced this kind of issue which even the service center guys couldn't resolve. So a bit worried for the lakhs of hard earned money my father spent on it.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    To be frank you are seeing " the grass is always green on the other side" scene. Every automobile is a mechanical machine and can be repaired by a competant person. These issues persists with each and every manufacturer. Its just that one shouldnt give up so easily.

Everytime when i wrote to Fiat about my issue they have responded within hours and also resolved many issues. I own other brands too and i face similar niggling issues with those cars.
    Being a mechanical engineer i know its a machine, it will break down and it can be fixed.
    3 people like this.
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Yes you are right! You are a mechanical engineer and you know how everything works, but the problem is if these guys don't know how to fix it, then who should know? LOL :D (No Offense to you Italia)
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    My extended warranty claim was rejected.WHy?? Their reason "i didnt service my car on time" Oh really?? You think im a fool to do so?? All my services have been done on time and through authorised service center's.It's still funny how can they say my car has not been serviced on time.Have mailed Mr.Mangesh.Lets see what happends next.BTW my central locking has gone for a toss.Doors unlock on their own within 15-20secs.Car is with Balaji Auto World,Thane past 7days.If things dont budge, i will make them budge :-D
    1 person likes this.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    I know its tricky to get things done from these morons, but many times they work in a zippy.
  6. I would suggest get a proper alignment report from Madhu's and go to Harish