1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Kinda shocking and the true fact may be. One of my friend who booked punto evo 90 hp by paying the booking amount. Only later i came to know that he booked the car so i told him that avventura is coming launch probably on 14th. He said what is that car. I was like . Then i had to show him the youtube videos and all about the Avventura. Now he booked Avventura 90 hp diesel emotion variant. So i think it is not reached to the mass. The reach is limitted to some enthusiasts or metro city people who visited the malls these days. Thats it
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Murphy_Fiat, Am really shocked by what you have stated.

One of my friend, who owns a scorpio, drove my car and was immensely impressed and this is what he said "Why are FIAT not marketing properly with such a nice car".

FIAT needs to kick its marketing people and strategy :mad:.
    GirishRaghu likes this.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    That's fine: the idea is to get 'early adopters' of the car's image or 'funda' at least if not the car itself, and then use the 'buzz' generated to reach a wider audience.

But i think @acechip maybe right after all, much as i hate admitting it. ;-)

They may be (relatively speaking only) botching this launch up too, a bit like they did the new Linea's, though mercifully not the Evo's. And, i hasten to add, that has nothing to do with the good ms. Gauahar K. Let's see. As in batting, timing is everything.

This car is the very embodiment of desirability, sub-10 lakhs, imo. It may yet surprise us with its sales figures.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    @prabjot i was also doing the same batting for avventura. But after this i don't think. Apart from youtube and some mall shows fiat has done nothing for Avventura
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Ah, but this is just the admittedly, oddly, stretched-out preamble. The real advertising will start after launch, on the 13th(?). It'll sell ok, but can Fiat make it sell as much as it is capable of?
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    See the response on twitter, looks even Fiat is not sure when they week launch.

Screenshot_2014-10-12-01-15-28.png
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Wow. Before december. Fiat its time to make another boring is dead live alive ad with this attitude of fiat. Showing ms. Khan tired of waiting for the launch of avventura. And then she live alive with other cars.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    That could mean many of many things! :) Hopefully: that they're getting good traction with pre-bookings, hence the stretched timelines. Or: the opposite! Or that they don't want to dampen the Evo's cachet, just launched as it is. Or that they're confused by the prospect of....success! ;-)

Let's wait and see.
  9. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Fiat Avventura is scheduled to be launched on October 20. (Updated October 11)
  10. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.