1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acechip

acechip Superiore

People are getting "bored" of waiting for the new Fiat. And by Fiat's own definition, boring is Dead!!:yawn:
    And why do I get the impression that the model in the ad's looks a tad too tired/fatigued ?
    They really need to show a family here if they want to attract 500+ sales per month. Otherwise this is good for the usual 100-150-170-130-200 numbers.
    Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 likes this.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Well, i'd say 300-400 a month is a GIVEN. Question is: can they market/advertise their way to nos. equaling or outdoing the Punto Evo (say 700-1000)? The launch will be early this month, probably next week, i gather, but who knows. Mods?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 3, 2014 ---
    I suspect they are trying to ensure the Avventura does not cannibalize sales of the new Evo during this 'auspicious' festive, consumerist season (albeit more in the north, west and east, than in southern India, it is the last that is the strongest geographical sales-zone for Fiat). And I agree with that approach.

As long as they launch well before Diwali for deliveries by Diwali. All that would take is good inventory levels at dealers'.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  3. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    Did anyone see the ecosport ad with its USP as ground clearance..AFAIK this is fords first ad for almost 2yr old product..a clear effect of avventura , but Im afraid fiat aren't gonna produce ad at least to ecosport's standard
    Jagan Mohan Reddy and zenwalker like this.
  4. Jagan Mohan Reddy

Jagan Mohan Reddy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Did FIAT got 1000 bookings for Avventure o_O:angelic::(
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    The Ecosport has been selling with little or no advertising right from the outset, since it was the first mover in the small crossover space. But Ecosport numbers have been coming down over the last few months, so that is another reason for the sudden ads.

Let's see about the Avventura ad, they're certainly trying to pitch it in a way that increases Fiat's appeal to north-indians, i feel, from the two edits of the tvc we've seen on their website, and here. They may've been better off using a male actor rather than this female celebrity. The launch needs to happen within a week, though.
  6. bhatt_vimal

bhatt_vimal Timido

Mumbai
    Keeping fingers crossed for pre-diwali delivery of avventura.... have sold my car already....
    Murphy_Fiat and prabhjot like this.
  7. Jagan Mohan Reddy

Jagan Mohan Reddy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    you will get the vehicle after diwali only not before diwali bhatt_vimal
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What is the tentative date dealer has given you? Though I doubt even they are aware :).

Are you sure, I heard (not official information yet) that it is launching next week.
  9. bhatt_vimal

bhatt_vimal Timido

Mumbai
    You are correct, dealer is not sure. He has promised delivery after 10 days from launch.
  10. acechip

acechip Superiore

@bhatt_vimal, you are a true Fiat fan. Someone like me is already frustrated with Fiat India for their pathetic growth strategy even though I have no immediate stake in terms of purchasing a new Fiat product. I am rather worried about the future of my current one!
    zenwalker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.