1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Get Ready for a surpise. many people have already booked Avventura.
  2. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Can we get real Figures of avventura bookings here??
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Guys watch This Video

Is this Official Video or Created By some Fans :confused:
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    It is: either an official video designed to look like it was just created casually by a Fan, or the other way around. ;-)

Likely: the former!
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  5. acechip

acechip Superiore

See, I have a problem with this. The tagline "Contemporary Urban Vehicle" is a big :confused: .

So , for example, the Punto Evo is not contemporary ? The rest of the cars are not "Urban" ? In fact, they cannot be anything other than Urban. And whats more contemporary about the Avventura ? Bicycle slots on the roof ? Surely those are meant for "non-urban" usage ?

And when you show a Gauhar Khan escaping the "Urban" life by taking an exciting trip down lush green winding roads, splashing thru river streams, what are you really looking at ?

Thats why I think the marketing minds of Mahindra are smart. They know their USP is a rugged Utility vehicle, with dollops of "contemporary urban features" .
  6. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    I feel the old hello life ad was better. Fiat should market it like a MINI BEAST at Affordable Price and stuff. More like the Etios Cross. Looks like a Taxi and calls itself a beast.

Mods Note:- Please avoid typing with excessive periods. Thank you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @acechip :)

Ha, which ad tagline ever made rational or logical sense? You either have exaggeration to the point of falsehood or the use of empty metaphors and figures of speech ('urban', 'contemporary') only tangentially related logically to the uniqueness or identity of the product and its uses. The point is to grab attention by being zany, unusual, quaint, cute (or sexy) EVEN IF it makes little sense.

Here at least the tagline is true: it is contemporary, it is urban(e) and it is a vehicle. ;-)
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  8. acechip

acechip Superiore

Agree that one should not analyse taglines. But I can betcha that the salesperson will repeatedly use it to the point of absurdity while dealing with a potential buyer and that can be injurious to the sales plan. I have dealt with such sales people in the past.
  9. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Not a chance of that! Folks here will say it is too small, too expensive even though it looks brilliant and is a proper, in some ways CHAMPION suv, light and nimble, spacious, with 4x4, tc, hill hold/descent control etc.

Fiat actually has, funnily for a maker of famed city cars, quite a history with cross/adventure/4x4 small SUVCUVs. The Avventura, too, is splendid, way better imo than the reviled-in-the-uk (Ford's home market in Europe) Ecosport.

Still,i cannot wait to read of, and hopefully experience in India, the ever-so promising lineup of small CUV/SUVs coming soon: the 500X, the Jeep Renegade, and the Fiat B-SUV confirmed for India/Brazil etc in early 2016.

Fiat India, if they want to and can wager a bit, should bring all three here by end 2016, rather than just 1 or 2!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.