1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    @adisrini1103 ,we might have been standing in the same place not knowing each other ! You are correct in all the aspects and I would add some of my observations.

@Coimbatore
    1)The car certainly looked sparkling in dark orange,not in lighter shade that we see in the pictures and certainly looked yummy but not massive even within the closed area.
    2)The alloys,roof rails,black cladding,rear lights are premium and seemed to be from higher segment cars.
    3)The leather seats are little tough compared to Linea and I didn't like that grey(that beige section in evo/linea) section on the dashboard which looked like a dirty thing to me.They could straight away brought the beige section from Evo.
    4)The boot looked bigger than Punto but I am not sure how Punto itself looks:D
    5)The fancy juicy colours of Fiat has always been a distinct factor from the res.Yellow,Orange,Wine,Tan,Sky Blue.Only Fiat could dare to do all the YO YO stuffs.
    6)The boot releasing mechanism is bit of a work to do and could have been executed in a simple way.Looks fancy but not practical.
    7)The product is good but the presence of similar Evo drags the product a bit low but comparing it with Evosport is not fare at all.

It was a silent Saturday morning in the mall but still a good number of people were attracted.Someone was checking whether it was4WD ,I was like :eek:.I wished the presence of more knowledgeable people to handle the public instead of just the event organizers and part time workers.Only one from CAI dealer was present in the event.Overall ,nothing was disappointing ,it was all the same as expected, fine ,preety and class. Avventura would bring some smiles to the dealers, would serve as a filler untll some serious mainstream products are introduced in the future.

1.jpg 2 (2).jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

The vertical bar is to release the spare wheel when it is fully open/closed.

7.jpg

The lock which gets engaged when the swing bar is fully open preventing it to swing back ,I guess.Looked with rust over it :cool:
    8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy: DSC_2567.jpg DSC_2573.jpg DSC_2576.jpg DSC_2577.jpg DSC_2578.jpg

ALL ALONE :(:

DSC_2579.jpg
    DSC_2581.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

DSC_2580.jpg
    zenwalker, Bala, Rajen and 9 others like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Well guys, do you know the most viewed thread in the whole of TFI?

Don't know yet? Never mind. You have just read a post from that thread. :D
    zenwalker, pratul81, J Ravi and 7 others like this.
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    I have seen many other forums are giving our watermarked pictures and saying courtesy to TFI.
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This speaks of the kind of ripples Avventura is creating in the market. Hope the same translates into good sales numbers for FIAT. Good luck!
  5. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    @bharath I was there in the evening, But surprisingly today the crowd was less than usual infact the least (considering saturday eves)...
    bad luck , We'll see how tomorrow works out, Tomorrow families will come to the mall lets see how the day changes.
    bharath likes this.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Fiat Avventura Body Specifications:

Fiat-Avventura-Design Approval.jpg

Fiat Avventura Models (No Emotion Variant for 1.4 Fire)

b2ap3_thumbnail_Avventura-Models.jpg

Launch Date Will be on October 2 nd (Before Festive Season).

One Unconfirmed News is that Avventura has Got almost 2000 Bookings So Far (Not Confirmed, Not Speculation :p). how many bookings will turn into actual sales is in Fiat's Hand.
    prabhjot, pdash, sunil216 and 3 others like this.
  7. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    No Emotion on 1.4... that's a big downer!
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    May be Fiat is Planning to Introduce T-jet for Emotion Variant.
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Guess they're keen to funnel people towards the diesels, understandably, though the T-jet in the Avventura a few months from now may be, SHOULD be on the cards.
  10. acechip

acechip Superiore

Two problems that are pretty much plaguing Fiat "few months away ", "should be on the cards".
    Why not now? While the TJet is perhaps the best ever sub 1.5 litre petrol engine, it isnt exactly the most wanted. So why is Fiat ruining its prospects by delaying it ? In any case, they arent interested in "selling" the Linea anymore. That job is left to us TFIans. So why not equip their best prospect with the best engines ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.