1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    congrats :)
    sunil216 likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Coimbatore and Ludhiana this time.

IMG_89802772680179.jpeg
  3. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Hi sunil216,
    I was just imagining that 'How Avvantura will look when it will run on beautiful roads of Shimla'. I think it is really suitable for Shimla. And I am envy of you that I live in Mumbai and we don't get those long drives and outings which you can do with your Fiat. Really, Fiat is made for this only, Lucky you....:happy:
    sunil216 likes this.
  4. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    To be honest, when I wrote those numbers I had the exact thing running through my mind. What if Avventura sells more than Evo?
    All and all I want FIAT to clock a consistent 2k+ sales volume with these 3 cars till atleast the end of next year.
    bharath and prabhjot like this.
  5. sritrader

sritrader Timido

Suman, Did you get "Pricing news" from dealers in Hyd(Tejaswi/AVN) or from other sources?. If true, then it is certainly aggressive pricing and should perk-up the interest from lot of potential buyers.

BTW, I have booked Avventura (1.3 MJD, Emotion, Orange) through Tejaswi on Sep 10th . In fact was told that mine was the first official booking in Hyd/Sec'bad. Hoping to have it delivered by Dasera (oct 2nd) !!

Sridhar/-
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Which means the official launch is before Oct 2nd. Btw Congrats Sri.
  7. sunil216

sunil216 Timido

Shimla
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks multijetter,
    Indeed I feel lucky because I love to live close to the nature. I test drove Duster, Ecosport, Amaze, and then happened to visit Fiat and the Punto Evo just stole my heart. The showroom guy told me about Avventura, and I think is just perfect for me and my family. Now waiting eagerly for the official launch.....:happy:
  8. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    avventura is creating similar waves when ecosport was launched.....let's hope it attracts the buyers as ecosports does.

Thanks
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  9. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Avventura might give ecosport a good run for its money.. If priced right
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Sridhar, Firstly congrats for your Avventura booking. This price I heard from the team ( Avventura details session). The price will be around 9L.

If it is 9.25L on road also I must say good pricing. So expect not more than this.

Today I have seen lots of folks were in the Stall ( Ankitha gave one Stall in our office premises). First time I saw so many people gathered for Fiat cars,every one interested for Avventura.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.