1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Bhushan Pawar, I think people have come to terms with "Kitna Deti Hai" part since everyone now knows that lot depends on Fuel type, CC, Tuning and driving and driving conditions. So "Kitna Deti Hai" argument is good and does not always make one who ask about it a cheapster and that is the only way manufacturers will bring about better and greener cars into the market.

Avventura better be a torch bearer (if you will) in terms of right balance for FE, power and performance, some amount of road presence and utility; a little bit of everything. :)
    Bhushan Pawar likes this.
  2. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    So already many here have booked the Avventura. I hope the car adds atleast 800-1000 units in the sales data for FIAT.
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats sunil for booking the Avventura.
    sunil216 likes this.
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    I very much like what Fiat India have done with the Avventura (pending prices, of course, and with the hope that at some point they'll offer it with the t-jet) but I feel that figure of 800+ may be expecting too much.

I feel it may cannibalize plenty of Evo Emotion and 90 hp sales. Also, the petrols will, as usual, sell less. The usual Fiat syndrome may occur with this car too, albeit to a (hopefully) much lesser degree: resale + dealer + ASS alleged/rumoured reputation issues will be like inertia for this car to overcome. Lots of people will say they love it, only some of them will actually buy it.

Hope you are right, this car can achieve surprising numbers! If i were fiat, i'd be happy with additional steady, sustainable, un-discounted sales net-net (adjusting for cannibalization) over the evo of even 400-600.
  5. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congrats @sunil

On a separate note, enough of the fooling around Fiat. We need the "T" and the "Multi-air". You have two engines that can take care of power and mileage needs as required. So for a change do something smart.

Mr Gurpratap, I hope you are listening.
    sunil216 likes this.
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Expected price of Avventura Top Model ( only one news :) ):- Approx 9L on road, that means mere increase in price ( 90 HP Evo is 8.69 On road Hyd, so mearly 31-35 will be city to city). Heard Quality of Production Avventura also better than Punto EVO.

This price will be the trump card of Avventura.

If this is true, then FIAT is getting one model which may increase their volume ( believe me negative side is 90HP Punto Evo will be going down- it is expected).
  7. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    If true, this will be great pricing. I am not really concerned about the 90 HP Punto as it has always sold very less. I would be more than happy if Linea with the current lineup sells 250+, Evo 1200+ and Avventura 800+. I hope I am not too optimistic :)
  8. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    Contest_Form_Hero.jpg
    everything in awesome :D in the pic except for the cycle...btw car looks huge in front of her ...
  9. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Cycle want to place in some distance IMHO.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Will be a keen sport this: watching the sales numbers over the next two months, and beyond.

My wild ;-) bet is the other way: Avventura 1200+ Evo 800+ Linea (flagship that also sailed).

As the owner of a new T-jet, with another older Linea in the immediate family, it does/will not bother me one bit to see the poor Linea nos. PROVIDED either your or my scenario becomes real. ;-)
    Ichimaru, bharath and Murphy_Fiat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.