1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Hmm..Ms. Khan is not that bad as i thought, i stand corrected though. Nice video of the water splashing.
    Though i would have liked her making it a more stylish or making her line "Its time to live alive with FIAT avvy" a bit more sensual. After all italian and french is sexy to hear :D

On the flip side, just thinking how would Moncica belluci do the same AD :D
  2. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

While the visuals are good, I didn't like the narration part of the ad. It could have been a lot better. My humble thought. I understand there should have been a lot of hard work behind creating this ad.
    vayfiat, acechip and bharath like this.
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

3rd time i saw this add. Not for the GAUHAR khan , but for avventura. Man looks smashing for me.
    Murphy_Fiat and ramjn like this.
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Am guessing this 'cut' is not the same as the full TVC? Meant for now just for the purpose of the marketing-via-a-'contest'?
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Looks like FIAT has changed it's name to FAIT for numerology purposes. The FAIT Avventura - sounds nice lol
  6. acechip

acechip Superiore

I hope this one is just a teaser. Cuz Fiat can make this its primary ad you know, with the kind of marketing talent they have. I will still give them some credit since the car is not official launched yet. But a full 1minute ad, featuring the car in all its glory in all those lovely locales (is it Bhandardara region ? Looks familiar) will do it wonders. Throw in a family of 4 and a dog in the next bit, works like a charm.

So they've got to show 1) the customary water splash in front, rear and side profile 2) blasting thru rugged terrain/potholed country roads 3) driver enjoying steering his/her way around the bends 4) wife/husband, kids showing delightful expressions experiencing the thrill and the dog (with sunglasses on) , wagging his tail nineteen to the dozen..And then they all get out of the car near the edge of a cliff, and the long zoom out shot with BOLD titles "LIVE ALIVE- AVVENTURA by FIAT".

Howzzat ?
    prabhjot, bharath, zenwalker and 5 others like this.
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    I hope FIAT is listening to ideas shared here too and implement the same.

But so far, Fiat is aggressive with Avventura, be it mall promotions, Updating site with Avventura details, Pre-booking. Feels like Fiat is really started focusing in India Market. It gives nice feeling to see 4 products listed on site rather than 2. From lehmans perspective, these are different products.
    zenwalker likes this.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    It's corrected now.
  9. Bhushan Pawar

Bhushan Pawar Timido

Ranjangoan 412210
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, I had called Fiat dealer "Fiat Cafe, Koregaon Park, Pune" about availability of Fiat Avventura for display. I wanted to check the car out with my friends. The car is not available with them. Company had allotted a car to them last week only for two days (Weekend), when they had displayed the car at Amanora Mall, Pune. But car display at Amanora was only for two days. The car is now not available & won't be available for display till official launch.

I asked them reason behind it. I was told that company has done soft launch & had displayed product for limited time only in all cities.

I guess, Fiat is doing this limited show not part of marketing but rather to judge response to take call on pricing. But IMO they are killing the precious time. Many people buy new cars on occasion of Dussehra; which is on 4-Oct. Now, that opportunity is lost.

I don't understand this delay & absolute mum over pricing. Fiat has no choice rather than launching it at an aggressive price. Fiat badly needs a blockbuster product that can revitalize the brand in India. Placing it close to Ecosport will kill the good product. Fiat will have to be 70K-80K cheaper than the Ecosport.

Fiat, please launch it at aggressive pricing. Let the buzz get created, let the word of mouth spread, let new Fiat after sales network be acid tested & then you have all time in the world to slowly creep up the price.

XUV, Duster, Ecosport started their innings with super VFM pricing & then respective companies played price hike card when brand name was established. Their success stories are inspiring. Anybody at Fiat India listening???

I hope that they give Avventura chance to encash Diwali. I mean Diwali 2014. :D
  10. bibin

bibin Regolare

the expected price range for avventura is from 5.5 L (Ex showroom).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.