1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I disagree over the 'cosmetic makeover' part.Yes AVV does not have a comprehensive mechanical diff in comparison to normal EVO but it's not a 'cosmetic only'(like polo+etos cross) either.
    GC is higher at 205mm
    REAR ANTI ROLL BAR(most significant change over EVO)
    If the reviewer of AUTOCAR(video review) is to be believed then there is change in the engine manner too(may be ECU may be GRatio).
    Cosmetic is not merely cosmetic----ROOF RAIL is usable.

But I agree that AVV is getting +ve reviews primarily because of it's looks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am sure FIAT will give us some pleasant surprise with the pricing of AVV.
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can we fit straight R16 wheels to punto.What's the tire size of avventura.?
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Dont compare linea and avventura. Both are belongs to different segments and one more thing Just try to sit 3 well build people in the rear seat of ecosport and punto. You can feel the difference. Iam not saying punto is having greatest advantage here but definately its better than ecosport.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Avventura comes with 16in diamond cut alloy (almost same design as Punto evo emotion-15 in here , 98PCD). It is 205/55 R16 tyre in avventura if I am not wrong. It is straight fit to punto or linea with tyre of your like ;).

Coming to Avventura, It will sell more than 90HP Punto Evo with rugged look. It will be like cross shopping. If you ask me to buy I will buy Avventura any day than 90HP EVO. So here Avventura is straight competitor of 90HP Evo.

Same as I10 grand and I20, I10 grand marked severe dent to I20 sales after launch, same will happen to Evo 90HP.

If Fiat thought to carry the original Punto evo europe design and separate Avventura with current design, Buyer must see the difference and interset to buy.
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    mchanna and Ganges like this.
  5. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    one of my friends rides a micra and he wanted to migrate to bigger car probably a suv/cuv.

he shortlisted ecopsort and duster.

But when i told him about avventura. He just researched on the web for few days, probably a comparison with ecosports and he was pretty impressed.

he is just waiting for the prices to be announced to book avventura.

what i could understand from him that from a layman perspective who don't drive fiat cars the comparison is between ecosport and avventura.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Unofficial price:- 35-40K approx increase than Punto evo model to model. Not much difference than EVO, this is expected and good price per market to sell avventura.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Model to Model?
    There is only one 90HP in EVO model, that is top end Sports.

Do you mean to say it will 35-40K from 75HP models?

BTW, I don't think we should worry much on pricing, this is one thing Fiat is bang on every time.
    mchanna, prabhjot and punto_emotion like this.
  8. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    I heard the Top model comparison as 35-40K, then other model might not be much more than this what unofficial info, this is assumption based on the top comparison. We don't see many buyer for active & dynamic avventura ( from enthusiast group too). So don't worry for active and dynamic model. Anyone will buy 90HP evo than active & dynamic avventura.
    Top model Avventura will be the show stopper & best seller :).
  9. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    If the details of a no Top-model petrol emotion is true then I'll settle for the Punto Evo! That will be a disappointment :(. Hope a petrol top model is also available.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Let us leave something for Fiat to disclose :).
    ramjn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.