1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Linea 1.3
    Avventura in dark tan is a beauty. Tempted!!
    coolrider likes this.
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    For me, Avventure is looking its best on Zafferano Orange. The color is providing distinct identity. In all other colors, it has more of Evo-ish looks (at least in pics)
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  3. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    If the boot has not changed then I'm quite pissed! Why o why not!!! But in any case this is a car which car start things for Fiat. And if it is able to do the magic then I can hope to see the proper Adventure platform to return here. Also I totally believe Fiat could've brought the newer engines to get some distinction. but since no manufacturers are bringing new engines then I don't see this as a negative.

Now I only hope they sell those locakable bike racks :)
    zenwalker likes this.
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Amatore

Some more pictures of Avventura@Amanora mall Pune. The stall surely had enough buzz and was happy to see people checking Avventura in and out
    uploadfromtaptalk1410767510269.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1410767526001.jpg
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    To buy or not to buy.Will prebook one(Diesel top model--Bronzotan;)).Will finalise the decision only if I get expected price for my white beauty.Prebook amount is fully refundable.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

I just want those alloys, but i wish in 15 inch. :(
  7. bibin

bibin Regolare

avventura look much bigger than punto.....

does it look similar to eco-sport in terms of road presence and size ?
  8. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Ecosport will have a tough competition here. Avventura looks massive and stylish. Apart from 1.3 engine I do not see any drawback in it.
    zenwalker, Murphy_Fiat and prabhjot like this.
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    I don't see the 1.3 mjd as any sort of drawback: a few extra downshifts in traffic, that's all, it's fuel efficient, refined enough, very durable and reliable, re-map-able, and has great in-gear performance at higher speeds. That makes it more than good enough on the Avventura, which is meant as much as a fun-touring vehicle as it is a stylish urban road warrior.

If anything, methinks the Ecosport is too urban, better-road biased: its ride is quite stiff, and its steering is a weightless eps (that is different and obviously cheaper than the excellent one on the Fiesta sedan).
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

It will be unfair to compare Avventura to Ecosport. The two belong to the different category. Just like we cannot compare i10Grand with Punto Evo, even though it is called "Grand" similarly Avventura cannot be compared to Ecosport.

I saw the car in person yesterday at Amanora and was disappointed by one thing the most. FIAT has put a foam hack at the spare wheel well (the spare wheel well of Punto). I expected them to make some changes in that department to increase the boot space but it was a disappointment to see something like that from FIAT.

If Avventura is priced say 40K above the Punto evo 90hp, it will end up eating sales of Evo and nothing else, but if FIAT prices it way above Punto evo 90hp, this will be another Linea (in terms of sales) in the market, with just noise in the market not reflecting in numbers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.