1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yep guys such is the questions which have been discussed/wondered here should have been asked to Mr. Nagesh in his recent interviews.
  2. Carfreak97

Carfreak97 Timido

Chennai
    Pictures of the Avventura in Bronzo Tan and Exotica Red. Looks stunning!

Pics courtesy turbos and pistonz

IMG-20140913-WA003.jpg

IMG-20140913-WA006.jpg
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Is it me or the bronze also look similar to tuselcan wine in the pic?
    bharath likes this.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    WOW!:jawdrop:The AVVENTURA is looking just smashing in BRONZOTAN.Am I seeing my next car & the color of it--------very well may be.
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    The Car has got the Go Anywhere Look.
  6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    wow, avventura is so classy. its so temptating. any picture of minimal grey avventura.
    multijetter and prabhjot like this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @acechip

How right you are about the inept and un-committed new Linea launch!

But, I do disagree about the Avventura. Fiat are absolutely right IMO in deploying STYLING as a mark of distinction, a USP. So the fact that the Avventura looks just like a dressed-up Evo is NO problem at all, remember the Evo is styled after the Avventura, remember also that we in India are great suckers for the 'look'/for 'costumes' (true in films, true in politics, etc). Will it sell by the thousand? Surely not, but adding a net-net say 300-to-600 to the Evo's sales: it will've worked for Fiat.

Now, is it not a proper crossover? You bet it is: bigger wheels, altered suspension, aluminium roof-rails, higher GC. And yes the brilliant party trick of the compass and inclinometers! ;-)

Finally, the Ecosport is NOT more spacious than an Evo at the back, neither for legroom and certainly not for width. What makes it feel SUV-like is the higher seating position for the driver, else it is just a Fiesta hatch, which is a tighter car in the rear than a Punto.

Also, in my recent short test drive of the Ecosport (with the Avventura in mind, and using my new Linea as a benchmark) i felt: the Evo/Avventura is VASTLY better at its ride, and its steering. And significantly better at braking. I also felt the Ecosport to be cramped at the back, and that it was replete with cost-cut, un-premium materials (head and tail lamps assemblies, spare wheel cover, dash and black bumper/cladding and roof rail plastic).

Let's see. If they offer it with the t-jet at some later point I'll swap my T-jet Linea for this EVOcative machine, in a flash. :)
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yesterday checked ECOSPORT(came to my town in a LOAN MELA arranged by SBI).INTERIOR plastic quality of my 2011 PUNTO felt better to me(if u keep apart the shutline at some placec in case if PUNTO).
    Door panels are squeaky & looked filmsy.

Plastic/interior trim quality of AVVENTURA & EVO must be many times better than that of ECOSPORT.
  9. acechip

acechip Superiore

AFAIK, the Revotron engine is made from the Xeta 1.2 engine block, not FIRE.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    A few shots of avventure I got from @nadeem
    IMG-20140913-WA0001.jpg IMG-20140913-WA0002.jpg IMG-20140913-WA0003.jpg
    mchanna, pdash, pabhishek and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.