1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Good catch there, if its correct. 3 variants of diesel and 2 for petrol, I didn't got the logic. And why no top end for petrol?
    Instead 2 variants each for both petrol and diesel would have sufficed. base without blue & me and other gizmo and top end with all bells and whistles.

Lets see, what Fiat have in their mind..
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The top end petrol may be left out now to gauge the response for the petrol variant and then launch the Tjet. This is my guess though. Even this logic does not sound appropriate. The Avventura should have come in the Tjet avatar only for the petrol.
    sandipan_r15, pabhishek and prabhjot like this.
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Tjet is by far the best engine FIAT currently has in India and Avventura is by far the most important car for FIAT in recent times. I wonder whose strategic mind prevents them from merging the two!
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    bharath and prabhjot like this.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet

Fiat Avventura @ Bangalore.
  5. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Share this video to all your chat group on whats app and other chat applications.

Let more people know about Fiat is getting better and better...:smuggrin:
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi nkrishnap.

You don't think the t-jet on the evo or avventura would've cost so close to the diesel that it would've cannibalized sales of the diesel, with a net-net lower sales figure? That seems to be what has happened to the new Linea. As it is, the very indulgent Autocar review felt compelled to repeatedly refer to the diesel's insipid performance!

I still do hope your hunch about the t-jet on the top-end is true though! The cannibalization fear's much lower on the Avventura than it was on the Linea or the Evo, because it has stronger USPs, faces less competition?
  7. metz4u

metz4u Timido

Kohima
    kohima
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Went to my bro'in'law "the dealer of fiat in dimapur" with my Punto today... for some hefty repairs "My mistake"
    We ended up with him lending me his linea so that I can drive back to Kohima.
    I ended up desiring the avventura.....:hungry::hungry:
    prabhjot and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    So you saw the Avventura ?
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    The Ecosport has plastic roof-rails that may or may not be that strong, but the Avventura has solid aluminium ones. Another boundary added to the Avventura's scorecard, at least as far as I am considered. Much better than a run-a-ball, so far....;-)
    zenwalker and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.