Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.
Thanks for the link avithe
The engine is tuned differently and response is better(65 kg heavier case) if not hugely better.
Body roll is minimal around corner(205 mm GC case)---thanks to rear anti roll bar,broader (205) tyre.
Very Positive Review .Reviewer is Very Much Attracted to the avventura it seems. Wow am Thrilled.
Only the reviewer-----are not we ?
Pros From Autocar Review.
1. Proper Cross Over, Placed in between Eco-sport and dressed Up Hatchbacks like Polo Cross and Etios.
2. Strong Aluminium Roof Rail
3. Elegantly Styled
4. 205 Mm GC
5. Premium Quality Interior (There's No Mention about Fit and Finish)
6. Better Tuned Engine, Throttle Response is good
7. Ride Quality, High Speed Stability, Handling & Dynamics Package (Easily the Best in Class)
8. Solid Build Quality
9. Perfectly calibrated & weighted power steering
10. Top Level of Equipment
1. Rear Legroom Space
I am watching the video for 6th Time.
Tempting review... my left & right brain started fighting. Whether to switch over from 16k drove 1.2 punto to avventura ..
Same design, fewer 'spokes'.
Agreed, terrific alloys from Fiat, as usual.
So New 90hp owners now do have an option of 16 alloys of Avventura now
Terrific response looks like, hoping they advertise and price it well.
Just saw the video review of Avventura on Autocarindia.com .I must say this vehicle has a capability to reach cult status .I think if Fiat could have provided the ELD feature present Brazilian in Fiat Palio Adventure Locker, Avventura would have made a new segment and lead that also .
Separate names with a comma.