1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This would be a perfect touring vehicle for a small family.With it's SUV'ish GC and robust suspension(can swear by it from my experience of 50,000 km and more than 10,000 km of touring) this would be a perfect companion.
    prabhjot, Murphy_Fiat and coolrider like this.
  2. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Well I too had a look at the Avventura yesterday, and mind you this car is awesome in the eye-candy department (sorry for the excitement!!) This is a crowd puller!

And yes, On the debate of Whether this is a Cross & should be compared with Cross-breads like Eitos & Polo or likes of Duster & Eco-sport! Then I must say, what we all have missed is that Fiat did a master-stroke with this car. And that is the wheel placement, So rather than just a hatch with plastic dress they've made the boot a whole lot larger & it also helps in the looks department. So side by side It will not be the same as cross! And mind you this car feels like a behemoth, that is why buyers will ultimately compare this with a Eco-Sport which just looks like a car on taller stance. And well these are not my words; this is what I heard people say who were checking the car out ("hey this looks sexier than the eco-sports"). So ultimately a whole lot of people are in one way or the other gonna compare this to Eco-sports and duster.

And if Fiat markets this properly " A CUV which you can have fun after-Driving and while-driving" something like that; basically to assure that this will not have the similar Toppling issues which the Ecosports cars have then this will be a kicker of a campaign. They can probably show an add where a guy does Mountain-biking & having fun & then while driving he's pushing the car to the limit on high-speed curves with the car fully loaded. That is a perfect add for this car.

Just my two cents.

Mod Note: Kindly keep the Profanity out of the forum. Thanks
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    We Can Understand Your Excitements Sir ;)

I was waiting to Hear Some thing like this. good that at least some people are comparing Avvy with the Ecosport. :)
    sandipan_r15 likes this.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    I Must say it is a Crime if Someone Is Comparing Avventura with Etios Cross.

toyotaetioscross02.jpg

toyotaetioscross04.jpg

Avventura_02.jpg

Fiat-Avventura-production-spec-rear.jpg

Fiat-Avventura-production-spec-interior.jpg
    coolrider, pdash, bharath and 3 others like this.
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am seriously tempted :)
    coolrider, prabhjot and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  6. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Alloys seems to be different...(same as Evo) where are those gone , which were in the display?
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    The console looks average in Etios but very elegant and stylish and neat in Avventura.
    The steering looks ugly and handicapped in Etios.
    Exterior lots of plastic looks puny like Figo ;)

Mod Note: Kindly keep the Profanity out of the forum. Thanks
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Alloys are same as EVO(76HP disel & petrol 1.4).But it's 16 inchers contrary to 15 of EVO. In no way these look less glam(my take) than those shown in the website.
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @6 lacs ex-room(MJD,Delhi-- up about 50000 from EVO) for the base ACTIVE variant --it would be a hot seller(in FIAT scale) & will almost kill EVO ACTIVE. Lower the price diff. higher the probability.Will also impact the Dynamic variant of EVO.

Anyone(well almost) will be smitten by the presence(thanks to those elegant 16" alloys,butch look) of the AVVENTURA when parked alongside EVO base variant in the showroom.
    prabhjot and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  10. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    Autocar review (Video) :

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.