1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    On a lighter note, Avventura is the right choice for people who are totally confused with what to buy. Total masala package.
    varunrtr, prabhjot, ramjn and 3 others like this.
  2. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    yes the Palio Adventure was one of the best cars but sadly very far ahead it's time! Infact When I first heard of avventura I had totally believed that it'll be a punto with a longer base & longer boot. infact they can launch a Linea Estate version... that'll be a killer. But issue is while India is a perfect country for estate, yet estates from all brands failed here & then you have the sub 4meter regulation!
    asimpleson and prabhjot like this.
  3. sritrader

sritrader Timido

Hello Folks,

There are media reports stating that pre-booking of Avventura has already started -

http://www.motorbeam.com/cars/fiat-...unch-in-second-week-of-october-bookings-open/
    http://www.indiacarnews.com/news/fiat-avventura-bookings-open-launch-october-4772/

However when I checked with two authorised fiat dealers in Hyderabad (Tejaswi and AVN Motors), they both said that they have not yet heard anything official from fiat regarding Avventura pre-booking. Also when I called Fiat Customer Care (1-800-209-5556) to enquire about booking, they were also completly clue-less about commencement of Avventura pre-booking and they are not even committing as to when they are going to officially start pre-booking.

So I would like to know if anyone in other cities have actually done pre-booking or even enquired about it at thier local fiat dealers. If anyone has indeed pre-booked then, would you please let us know whether it is done as a un-official (dealership level) booking or did you get any official booking receipt from Fiat India.

Thanks
    Sri/-
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In Bangalore, KHT Fiat Caffe is accepting the pre-booking.
    Seems, Hyderabad dealers might be waiting for more deatails, wait for sometime, it will start their as well.
  5. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Oh man. Then Fiat will get some kick.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    They are not that dump, teky.

Your assumption would have become true if Fiat was not selling Punto/Evo. Now that both will be displayed at showroom, I highly doubt if Avventura would be seen in the SUV category.
  7. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Is n't he a Suzuki guy.Why not Honey Singh :D.
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    So do you believe that Ecosport is proper CSUV?
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't. But the market is.
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    So the same market may fall for the avventura too
Thread Status: