1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I think to make the Avventura even more popular they should give the Bicycle Rack free along with the top model (petrol & diesel) version to attract buyers atleast for the 1st month or maybe first 2000 bookings. Then it's like getting a complete package... esp the cyclist in me will be highly motivated to buy the top end then :p
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Ramesh anything with a Wheels on the hatchback door is called SUV/MUV by Indians. Who knows they might fall for this vehicle similar to the EcoSport.
    prabhjot, Murphy_Fiat and zenwalker like this.
  3. gkuppuprasath

gkuppuprasath Novizio

coimbatore
    Rightly said. If Fiat brings Uno (2014) Brazil version with right pricing, sure it will bring some numbers in sale because Uno played good in numbers and has good name in customers mind
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
  4. Drive4freedom

Drive4freedom Novizio

Bangalore
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    Ravi likes this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^,
    I seriously would wish for Sunny Leone as a brand ambassador. Damn FIAT :(

@Drive4freedom
    But the car does not look like a FIAT.
    Drive4freedom likes this.
  6. Drive4freedom

Drive4freedom Novizio

Bangalore
    Yeah its a PR disaster in the making!!
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Or may be Ms. Khan has gone nuts in naming a different car as Avventura or may be the AD starts with riding a different car and then shows FIAT is way better. Let us wait and watch.
  8. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Typically a cross over is something which is build on car platform and has a monocoque design. Ecosport, Duster, Terrano are called as Mini SUVs since they are resembling the looks of the big brother proper Body on Ladder SUVs, but they are after all a crossover. Even the Honda CRV,Hyundai Tuscon and Santafe are Crossovers as they are build on car platform. Even if they have 4x4 capability, at best what they can do is minor offroading. That is why these vehicles are also called as soft roaders.

So what is missing in Avventura is the high seating position like ecosport. Having said all this, I would still group Aventura with Polo Cross and Etios Cross and not with Ecosport because of the resemblance to the Hatches from which they are derived.. ie. Avventura is built from Punto and Ecosport is built up from the Figo/Fiesta chasis.

On a technical front, you are absolutely right calling the Ecosport as a crossover. Unfortunately 99% of the people believe anything with a Tall stance is an SUV. I believe fiat is righly calling Avventura as a CUV for marketing reasons to differentiate it from being compared to Polo Cross and Etios Cross
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Avventura will be unique in what it offers, neither big nor small nor too tall for the urban needs. A perfect option for one who is mixed up in opinion on whether to buy a hatchback or sedan or compact/mini SUV for the urban, semi-urban needs. I wish Fiat emphasizes more on this multi-purpose nature of this vehicle to its target customers. More for less. A kind of Jack of all trades.

Suddenly a Palio Adventure looks like a much better value package Fiat ever introduced in India from the utility POV. :nailbiting:
    prabhjot and nkrishnap like this.
  10. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    i think salman khan would make a wonderful brand ambassdor.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.