1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks to me Fiat started showcasing to media people, is launch nearing??

BTW, I feel Fiat is just depending on Avventura's look, it is indeed looking stunning, but with current engine set-up, I am not very sure how much it will add to Fiat pathetic sales number.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I also wonder why these media folks who are also car enthusiasts do question the top honchos of FIAT in stressing things like better gear box, good Engine because their voice is as good as customers voice too but can reach the top folks easily every now and then. Or am i wrong? :meh:
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    What Fiat could've done is instead of having Evo & Avventura share the exterior, retained the Euro Evo look for Punto and an exclusive face for Avventura. Now it's becoming a case of confused identity, there is no difference between Evo minus the claddings and other bits and bobs. Even through Ecosport looks like a hatch on stilts it's marketing, different design made it a sucess. But here Fiat seems to have mixed everything together, let's hope they don't charge too much of a premium for this.
    varunrtr and zenwalker like this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @teky perhaps they are following the mantra of Swift vs Desize, Etios, etc. where most of the things are kept same with few minor changes yet they all worked out for their vendors. Hope it works well now for FIAT.
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    0_0_860_http-i-haymarketindia-net-galleries-20140828122041_av3-jpg.70059

god it looks as if it can drive over a motorycycle, that big it looks.. :angelic:.. and like others said if the punto evo had european styling and avventura with this so called indian styling it would be a win-win situation....btw atleast they should have offered that projectors as an option, as this media car is missing them seems like thats not the case..:mad:
    pdash likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    How many typical indians like a european styled car? Every vendor is customizing their car to indian needs isnt it? So only few enthusiasts like us love the euro looks, but what about others?
  7. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    Is it six gear of five gear? Some of the website like rush lane was mentioning it was 6 gear.
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    No, its the same 1.4 FIRE and 1.3 MJD (90 HP) engines on offer. Good that they wont offer the 1.2 FIRE.
  9. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    what is a clinometer? what is it used for? The dials look good, but im not able to get the purpose of the same.

If projectors are added to the top end or as an optional accessary, it would be good.

I was hoping the top end should have an all touch infotainment system :) (we ask too much isnt it ??)
  10. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    What about the projectors.....I just expected the projectors.....oh...it looks no more than a punto with black bumpers...like an alto..
    multijetter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.