1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    But Indians are more concerned about low end torque. 0-80 is the most important IMHO.
  2. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
  4. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Yes that I know, because most indians hardly buy cars for the highway cruising, and all that matters is how quickly one can takeoff from a signal :).

The Avventura looks quite nice I was hoping it could have a Sat-Nav unit instead of those clinometers to attract customers. But I think clinometers might do the trick too! no other cars have them so at this point it's a nice thing to have.
    Murphy_Fiat, prabhjot and zenwalker like this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    But some how i still think changes on Avvy isnt enough compared to Evo which most people try and will co-relate before buying it. Like Etios Cross, i really wish it does bring in more sales to FIAT. Please play your cards right this time FIAT folks and price it appealing ;)
  6. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Dont you think the avventura badging on the seats should've been on the taned parts rather than the fabric?

Also guys sometimes us enthus bashing Fiat itself creates issues, the other day a friend of mine searched for the Punto Evo & Avventura as a prospective new car on the net & landed on Fiat sites where he read not so great things about the car!.

Now his take was - "if fans themselves don't like it & say it's not upto the mark then why should I buy it?"

I had no answer to this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. gkuppuprasath

gkuppuprasath Novizio

coimbatore

What i am saying is...just bring the technology which are basic and which they have..like new gearbox , new petrol engine , represent the uno (Brazil version ) and change service intervals like swift diesel (10k oil service and 20k diesel filter change etc) etc etc...This is all my thoughts...sorry if any wrong..Thanks
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yep my colleague read forums and FB posts where people were cursing the lousy GB and now he is like i dont want Punto, ill go to swift coz he thinks no body saying a word about Swift makes it the Indian Ferrari :punch:
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I am with you on bringing new stuffs. Definitely new GB is a must.
    Since Tjet is really good, so i wonder it can be made a standard model than a lousy FIRE model.
    Indians are not crazy about Brazil, but US or EU :p

I do not understand the service interval reduction? Actually the current plan is really good and works out for customers in many ways and again the parts used in our cars are really good ones hence such longer intervals.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  10. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.