1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottzinne

scottzinne Timido

Gwalior
    After going thru all these pages. One song came to my mind. " jagoo soney waloo, suno public in awaaz..." ( wake up sleeping people .. listen to public voice..). But guys, FIAT is stubborn ASS ( please read it After sale service. please do not read it, as what you are thinking. But yes I am saying same word which you are thinking) sorry for chain of confusing words. Even after numerous customers feedback in teamfiat/ teambhp & other forums. Fiat never wakes up listen to what really customers want. Common FIAT how many more time you want to be wrong. FIAT you need to engineer your product as what customers wants. not as per your own will. Take a note from market , from other players. e.g. with new polo VW rectified its biggest flaw i.e. engine. Hyundai introduced new engine in ion. Instead FIAT fiddling with things which customers least complaint about. e.g. front end styling of punto & linea. I think not a single customer ever gave negative feedback of design of fiat product. since linea & 90 hp punto launched all customer always criticizes about engines & gearbox calibration. Which fait failed to rectify with its new iterations. Common Mr. Nagesh open ears & start listening what customers want & stop telling what you wants.. .
    atulkumbhar likes this.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Another 'production' car image. No dual exhaust, only single exhaust.

Production-Fiat-Avventura-spied-spare-wheel.jpg
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    And that exhaust design is not for tjet. The logo at the back has 90hp monogram. So I expect only the 1.4 FIRE and 1.3 MJD in 90 hp guise.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    So it is now clear that Fiat Avventura is going to share the Punto Evo Sales there will not be any drastic change in the sales figures for Fiat. now the only remaining hope is 1.4 Tjet Engine. Fingers Crossed
  5. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    So, it look to me that Avventura is just appending a little more visual tit bits to the Punto, and nothing more ! In my view, the only way FIAT can succeed with this is with pricing..... and nothing else
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Material quality appears a whole class above what the Ecosport offers (black plastic on the bumper + cladding etc).

It's alright if they are keen to rely only on the radical style and higher quality of the look-touch-feel of both the Punto Evo and the Avventura: methinks the two put together can maybe see 1000-1200 sales a month, on a steady sustainable basis, i.e., without heavy discounting.

Contrary to reports the Polo's sales aren't much the better for the champion engine, nor does the Ecoboost Ecosport sell much. In fact, I learnt recently that i20 Elite sales are 60% for the puny 1.2 petrol.

Don't forget, guys: the Abarth Punto (and Avventura?!) is coming early next year, with the t-jet! As will I am sure the 1.5/1.6 MJD on the Linea and hopefully also on the Abarth(s).
  7. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Fiat's plan is to make people buy the Avventura in case if they don't wish to buy Evo :D.I feel they are somehow making the competition even tougher by launching the same products in different dresses to compete in the market. Evo & Avventura against i20 or polo or swift is a better strategy.Avventura would be a candy to attract the people inside the showroom and make them realize their other products as well.I still see the showrooms empty and lets hope this orange candy atleast invite the people to step inside the shop and make it a compelling buy!
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Fiat is setting competition for fiat itself
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    But it is certainly not working for Fiat, so they have to do something different.
    The problem is once Avventura comes in same 1.3MJD, some tags will get associated with it, and will remain. I am sure Fiat will bring 1.5/1.6 someday, but like they lost the plot on Linea, Avventura will disappoint few.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    So Avventura comes with same engine, same gearbox albeit with some plastic cladding and this took so many months and road testing.

Another face palm moment for Fiat India!
    jumu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.