1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    from where did you get the petrol diesel split to come at this conclusion that diesel hardly sells anymore ?
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hope the Revotron comes into Diesel as well and give good success for TATA and stop buying from FIAT . Then that will be a gate open for FIAT to bring all the new technology. ;)
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    From a few dealers in delhi ncr, and mumbai.

Not that the 1.6 mjd on the new Linea would've made that much difference, though, since most buyers in this segment are risk-averse, first-time sedan buyers seeking 'status' (i.e., social praise) and so don't look beyond Honda and Hyundai.

But the danger of the T-jet dulling or destroying sales of the diesels is very great for the Punto Evo and the Avventura, which is why i suspect it will not be offered on either, not ever.

That is what the separate Abarth brand is for (by next year.) They should even offer an Abarth T-jet Avventura IMO (like an affordable mini-BMW X6, or a mini-Porsche Cayenne! :)).

But why they have not brought in the 1.3 MJD 2 is a mystery, costing I suppose, but maybe also fuel quality in India? After all that engine with much better fuel injection offers 15-20% more low-end torque AND fuel efficiency too, apparently.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The teaser image in FIAT INDIA website clearly shows rear disc brake.If it(rear disc) becomes a reality then t-jet will also be a reality ---my thought.

avv.jpg
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did anyone notice this one?

avv.jpg

Now it's upto FIAT to give all these things in the production version.Fingers crossed.
    GirishRaghu and bharath like this.
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ This one I guess was only for the concept at Auto expo, you get the dummy ones. I have been searching for a working sharking fin antenna for the Linea which is still elusive :A
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  7. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat-Avventura.jpg Fiat-Avventura.jpg

Notice the antenna on top....
    1 person likes this.
  8. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    hahaha! :evilsmile The last line of your context... mangesh...nagesh,,, hahaha! :lol
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Here is a claimed production version picture of Avventura. Note the 90 hp badge. :)
    Production-Fiat-Avventura-spied-rear.jpg

Image source - Car Dekho.
    Ravi and kailasmenon2000 like this.
  10. gkuppuprasath

gkuppuprasath Novizio

coimbatore
    Avventura is not using 6 speed gearbox , it uses same 5 speed unit..

check the image below

Fiat-Avventura-interior-base-variant-spied.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.